5장

(Edited)Third Person's pov

(Edited)
Third Person's pov

No!

No! Please open your eyes!

Please! Appa! Byeol screamed jolting up, her body covered in sweat as she tried to calm herself .

"Not again. Not the nightmare again" she whimpered trying to steady her breath.

"She looked around the room, she wasn't in her room. She was in Kim Mansion, her new room."

It was unfamiliar maybe that's why she was having those nightmares again.

She removed her blanket from her body making her way out of the bed.

"5am" she looked at the time. She can't go back to sleep even if she wanted to.

She decided to take this time to explore the mansion while Everybody was sleeping.

Gently opening her door, she looked at the room in the corner.

Genius lab? Weird.

She walked through the big corridors. Observing each and every detail being the observant person she is.

"They had a beautiful mansion physically speaking but it wasn't that happy when you get to know it."

Byeol saw the staircase leading to the second floor and being the curious person she is, in a second she was climbing the stairs.

"The second floor was the same as the first floor and the ground floor but it was relatively empty."

The cornermost room caught her attention. It was like it was calling for her.

"Byeol wasn't a person who liked to snoop around in other people's business but today was another case it seemed."

Grabbing the door handle she debated.

"It's just a room" she shrugged but before she could turn the lock a voice stopped her.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! She yelped a little letting go of the handle to look at a very pissed Yoongi who was glaring at her.

I was just-

Yoongi harshly grabbed her by her wrist, leading her downstairs away from the room without a word.

Hey, let me go! She struggled but his grip was firm and it hurt.

"Once a safe distance from the room, he let go of her hand. Quite harshly if i might say so "