43장

Author's noteFew more chapters to go😪T

Author's note
Few more chapters to go😪
T

hank you for 20k+ reads and 1k+ votes ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Third Person's Pov

No! And that's final!

Byeol folded her arms letting out a scoff as she gave an intimidating glare to her brothers which they equally returned.

You can't stop me! She rebutted.

Watch us! Yoongi challenged, all of them glaring at their sister.

Why?

"Because of her stupid birthday wish. Revenge. Too dangerous."

Give me a valid reason why i can't! Byeol deadpanned, her glare getting deeper.

It's too dangerous Byeol and we are not letting you be in danger! Jin said.

What about you guys then? Aren't you guys in danger or it just applies to me?

Well we are used to it! Taehyung defended.

And how are you used to it?

Because we trained... Jungkook answered.

Exactly! So train me aswell! Byeol said as the boys faces turned blank.

"She had a good ways with words."

You are too young! Namjoon argued.

How old was Jungkook hyung when he entered the Mafia world and don't lie! Byeol demanded.

He was 16......

And i am 17! Byeol expasterated.

The boys shared a look, unsure of how to proceed.

Byeol sighed. "I know you are worried about me but look at it from my point of view, among all of us i was the one who was the most involved. He kidnapped me as a baby, killed my biological mother, shot my father to death in front of me and nearly killed me with a car! And i am not going to just sit! I want revenge for what he did to me, my loved ones. And i am not going to stay in the sidelines no matter what you say. And i have you guys to protect me don't i?!"