The ultimate leaving part 3

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

If any other day, this voice would have her grinning ear to ear.

But not today as Byeol found herself frozen, her feets denying to move.

All she could think about was what they said about her.

"Byeolie" The voice called again in a low voice as the girl's eyes snapped close in a moment of weakness.

"Don't let them get to you" She whispered to herself, before taking a deep breath and turning towards her brothers.

There they all stood with guilt, regret, and most of all longing etched on their faces.

"Byeolie" Jin called again as Byeol's face hardened, making her clench her fists.

"What do you want?" She let out harshly, as all of them gulped not saying anything for a while before the youngest boy decided to speak up.

"We are sorry and We want you to come back" Jungkook let out  in hope as Byeol scoffed in disbelief.

"Come back you say? Umm correct me if i am wrong but aren't you the one who said that i suffocated you? Made you uncomfortable? That i was too clingy? Creepy?" She rambled in the most sarcastic way but inside she was breaking down.

The boys kept quiet, their heart taken over in guilt as Jungkook again gathered his courage and spoke up.

"W-e were wrong! We never meant that. We are so-rry" he said as Byeol chuckled at him while glaring.

"You never meant to say that huh? You never said that i am so clingy that i would be in the room when you are having sex huh?" She pointed out as Jungkook looked down in guilt, his eyes tearing up.

She turned to look at her other brothers.

Taehyung-sii weren't you the one who said that i was literally everywhere?

Yoongi-sii didn't you say that i was creepy?

Hoseok-sii weren't you the one who said that i needed to back off?

Namjoon- sii didn't you say that you needed space from me?

Jimin-sii didn't you say that i suffocated you?

"And Jin-sii" she lastly look at the eldest who refused to meet her eyes as his eyes were already tearing up.

"Weren't you the one who said that i am grown up and i can handle myself? That you had a fucking life of yo-ur own?" Her voice broke in the middle as she looked up to stop her tears from overflowing.

"I am doing what you wanted so what do you want now?! DO YOU WANT MORE SPACE, DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE FROM HERE TOO?!" She screamed as the others whimpered, tears falling on their cheeks.