The ultimate mishap

(EDITED)Author's note Looking forward to your comments and also mental Health is really important for your well being

(EDITED)
Author's note
Looking forward to your comments and also mental Health is really important for your well being.

I am always up for requests.

Third Person's Pov

Mentions De-personalisation(The persistent feeling of observing oneself from outside one's body or having a sense that one's surroundings aren't real.)

And dessociation(Disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity.)

Let's get back to the chapter 💜

"Byeol's new hobby was longboarding."

And one might say that she was also hella good at that. So good that she might have overestimated herself a little.

After the whole reunion, the siblings had decided to take a vacation.

They all needed it.

But who knew this trip would be so impactful.

Aah it feels so good.... Byeol breathed out taking in the fresh air while closing her eyes.

They were currently in Jeju, in their mansion.

Rich people things i know.

I can't wait to longboard here! She added jumping excitedly.

Here? How? Jungkook questioned, tilting his head.

The road behind the mansion is perfect.. she answered looking at her brothers who looked at her worriedly.

But isn't it too steep? Jimin inquiried worriedly as Byeol passed him a reassuring smile.

It's not! I will be fine!

The boys exchanged a look,
Somehow the boys didn't have a good feeling about it.

______

Next morning, Byeol had decided to wake up early and go to longboard.

And the maknae line had decided to follow her because  they felt uneasy.

You are really going to be fine right? Taehyung asked concerned as she nodded.