19장

Author's noteI am so addicted to Itzy right now

Author's note
I am so addicted to Itzy right now. I have been continuously watching their music videos on repeat. Oh my I can't stop
Who KNOWS in time i might turn into a mitzy!!
Also 2k+ reads. I am so thankful 😭

Third Person's Pov

Appa? What is this? The little six year old asked her father who gave her a small smile.

"It's a gun baby."

Bun?

"Gun" he chuckled at her, before putting away the dangerous weapon.

What does it do? She curiously asked as the father chuckled at her curiousity.

"It hurts bad people."

Bad people? Who are bad people? Why we hurt them?

"Bad people are those who hurt your loved ones, it's to protect them honey" the father took her in his arms.

So if someone hurts appa and eomma then i use the bun oh no gun at them? She asked.

Yes baby.

"I want to protect eomma and appa, So does that mean i also get a gun?" She questioned.

Her father laughed. "Not yet honey, you are too young for that it's too dangerous for you to use so don't come near it ok?

Jagi! What are you teaching her?! A voice spoke behind them.

Eomma! The little girl grinned at her mother who took her away from her father's arm.

"Listen honey, don't ever get near that ok? It's bad" her mother spoke sternly carrying her away as she looked at her father keeping away the gun.

"But she remembered his words. Always use the gun on bad people. Bad people are those who hurt your loved ones. Use the gun to protect your loved one."

Byeol's eyes shot open as she gasped..

That dream, why that dream?

She rubbed her puffy eyes which were swollen due to crying.

Yes she cried. Do you have a problem?

"Both the kim couples had gone to another business trip when they had just come back a few days ago and they were gone again "

"These days she barely saw her mother. But she couldn't stop her from living."

"Maybe she was a burden to her aswell" Byeol bitterly chuckled remembering her stepbrothers words towards her

They really hated her guts didn't they?

She washed up, trying her best to cover her swollen eyes but it didn't work that well.