45장

❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

Third Person's Pov

Byeol panted heavily, falling down on the floor.

You ok Byeolie? Taehyung lent her his hand, helping her get up.

Here... Jimin handed her a water bottle as she mumbled a thank you.

"I think that's enough for today" Jungkook said as Byeol immediately whined.

I can still go on!

"I know you can but that's enough Byeol, you already went on more than any person had with me. So rest now."

Byeol pouted but complied nonetheless.

"To say the boys were impressed with her would be an understatement. Even they were not as good as Byeol is when they entered the Mafia world. They knew she was destined to it."

"Alright Byeol now the first session is over, let me tell you about our enemy" Namjoon said as Byeol sat up straighter listening keenly.

Our enemy is "Oh GO-OH."

"Oh GO-OH? It sounds like a ghost's name" Byeol commented.

"And he is the one who killed our mother and your adoptive father" he continued already used to Byeol's commentary.

Byeol nodded with clenched hands waiting for him to continue.

"He has a son, who's identity is unknown. No other family. Just him and his son as much as we know."

You don't know anything about his son?

"Nothing....Just his name Oh Ji-hyun. He lives in the shadow. He can be anywhere."

"He is dangerous i see, he can be anywhere in disguise of anyone" Byeol noted.

That's right... Namjoon nodded. That's all the information we have on them.

Byeol thought for a while before she spoke up..I know someone who can give us more information.

_________