38장

Author's noteDouble update since i felt like it🤸🏻‍♀️

Author's note
Double update since i felt like it🤸🏻‍♀️

Third Person's Pov

Byeol looked left and right and when she saw the coast was clear, she quietly made her way around to the forbidden second floor.

"She was curious and she felt adventurous and just wanted to know what was on the floor."

She wasn't supposed to be home today, she was supposed to be with Dahee but no she lied so that she could finally see what was in the room.

"A porn stack might be a good guess."

But what awaited her was going to change her life.

She turned the knob, quite shocked that it wasn't locked.

Her heart was racing with anticipation about what she was to see.

She pushed opened the door as her eyes instantly wandered around the room.

"It was filled with baby stuff, now she knew why the boys were so protective about it. They had stored Dasom's stuff here."

"Deciding it was no place for her to invade further, she retraced her steps out of the door but something caught her attention."

A photo lying on the corner of the room and before she knew it she was walking towards it.

The photo had the boys standing in the hospital room with their mother holding a baby.

"It didn't took a genius to guess that it was taken on the day little dasom was born."

Byeol sadly smiled putting it away but something else caught her attention.

She looked closely as her eyes widened a little.

Isn't it.... isn't it my necklace? She frowned looking closer at the necklace which was around Little Dasom's neck.

"Nahh that can't be, maybe it's a duplicate" she thought but again the intricate design and the vague initial caught her attention.

Then she was reminded of the day Jin saw the necklace for the first time and how weird he was acting.

She dug through the stuff when her eyes landed on a photo of their mother wearing the necklace and then she could she it clearly as she gasped.