49장

Author's noteNext chapter is going to be a roller coaster

Author's note
Next chapter is going to be a roller coaster. Brace yourselves.
Next chapter coming on Thursday.

Third Person's Pov

Byeol?

Yeonjun was aghast as he took in the words that hit him in the face.

Umm excuse me.... he nudged the girl beside him. Did you just hear the girl in front of me call me oppa?

The girl nodded.

Meanwhile Byeol fumed looking at the exchange as she hasten her steps.

There you are! I have been looking for you everywhere! Byeol grabbed his hand looking skepticaly at the girl beside him.

And who are you? Byeol knitted her eyebrows at the girl.

Shouldn't you be telling me who you are?

Byeol smirked. "I am his girlfriend and on a second thought i don't really want to know who you are. Babe let's go!"

Yeonjun's mouth at this point could fit an egg, as Byeol dragged him to a more secluded place.

What was that for? He demanded once they were alone.

"I thought you needed help, that girl seemed to be annoying you. You know just returning a favour" She lied.

Yeonjun chuckled bitterly. "Ofcourse as a friend. Just a favour and for your information she wasn't annoying me, we had a pretty decent conversation going on.."

Really? She scoffed.

Why do you care Byeol? He questioned.

Why did she care exactly?

She gulped as no words came out of her mouth.

Thought so... he scoffed ready to leave when Byeol caught his wrists.

What now-

He was cut off when Byeol crashed her lips with his.

"His eyes widened as she kissed him, even though it was short but it was enough for his heart to go sky rocketing."