47장

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

You guys didn't gave me an option but to update today.
So here you go.
Also GopikaGJ
K

inda requested for this plot a lot time ago so here you go!!
Also no update tomorrow. Imma delete Wattpad after this 🙂

Third Person's Pov

"She was poisoned. It was brodifacoum, in simple words rat poison" the doctor explained as the boys waited out in front of the emergency room.

As soon as Byeol had lost consciousness, the boys had rushed her to the hospital.

"And only they knew what a nightmare it was to look at her and the whole ride to the hospital."

The three male maknaes had even cried.

The boys gaze hardened, a furious look on their faces that even the doctor was scared.

She is going to be fine right? Namjoon asked.

She is...just a little rest that is... the doctor said before leaving them alone.

"There is a snitch among us" Namjoon looked at his brothers.

He/She will pay for it! Jungkook growled.

"Taehyung call Yeonjun for me and tell him to find out who it is..i want him/her in our basement by tomorrow" Namjoon ordered as Taehyung nodded.

They all opened the vip room where Byeol was sleeping peacefully, a more gentle look on their faces.

Jin sat beside her as he caressed her cheeks.

"I never wanted to see her here again but here we are" he voiced out as the boys calmly listened to their oldest.

"This is the reason why i didn't wanted her to be in this mafia shit..i didn't wanted her to be in danger ever again.... when we finally found her but look where we are" Jin said looking at Byeol with sadness.

"I know Hyung but it was Byeol's decision. We can't restrain her" Namjoon stated.

But we failed to protect her again! Yoongi voiced out bitterly.