30장

Author's note8k+ reads

Author's note
8k+ reads. Thank you 🥺🥺
Also new revelations.
Read till the end.

Also i am taking a short break from writing after this 30 chapter.
Don't worry i won't be gone for long, my breaks are really short.

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷
Third Person's Pov

It was midnight.

"The boys and Byeol didn't talk maybe because Byeol was too pissed at them and ignored them the whole time."

"She knew they meant well but hell their way of showing it was another story."

"Byeol wasn't a damsel in distress. She could take care of herself, hell she has been taking care of herself too well and her brothers had to accept that fact."

No! Appa, why aren't you moving! Byeol whimpered in her dreams, unconsciously clutching her bedsheet.

Please Appa! Appa! She screamed.

Huh?! Burglars! Hoseok shrieked getting up.

It took him 2 seconds to realise that it was coming from Byeol's room.

"His eyes widened as he instantly shot up rushing to her room when he was met with his surprised brothers, coming out of their respective rooms".

"His eyes met his brother's equally worried ones as they barged into her room."

Byeol! Jin rushed towards her who was shaking in her dreams.

Byeol wake up!! Namjoon shook her as she kept on screaming.

The others looked at her worriedly before Hoseok pushed Namjoon away.

Byeol! Sweetie wake up! He caressed her head, hugging her small form.

"Byeoliee, honey open your eyes he kept on hugging her and swaying her side to side as Byeol's eyes finally shot open."

Hyu-ng...... she cried, her face filled with tears as everybody's heart broke.

"Sshhh.... everything is alright. We are here" Jin cooed.

I- h-e... she stammered while hugging Hoseok tightly.

"It's ok, it's ok" he kept on soothing her.