The ultimate date (bonus)

Author's noteHeyyy guys!! Did you miss this book even tho it's been only 10 days??? Anyways i decided to drop by and update a chapter

Author's note
Heyyy guys!! Did you miss this book even tho it's been only 10 days??? Anyways i decided to drop by and update a chapter.

Tell me your honest opinion about this chapter👀

Third Person's Pov

Byeol boredly looked at her ceiling while sighing.

She had nothing to do.

It's been 2 weeks since everything went down.

"Her mind was filled with thoughts of Dosuk and she wanted something to distract her from her thoughts."

And as if the world was eavesdropping,her phone pinged at the exact moment.

Unknown: Byeol..

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Your boyfriend duh....

Byeol face palmed. She couldn't believe she still hadn't saved his number. Her phone had broken during all the chaos and she forgot to save his number when she had even remembered to save her favourite restaurants. 

Well it was not her fault that he was in the mansion 24x7 and with everything going on she didn't exactly register the fact she didn't have her boyfriend's number saved.

Me: Where did you get my number?

YN but not from ff: Are you for real🤦‍♂️. And fyi i got it from Jungkook and i think he sent me 100 laughing emojis knowing that i didn't have your number and quoted " that's what happens when two idiots start dating".

(A/n: what do you think of his username?)

Me: That brat, how dare he call me an idiot.. i will make sure to steal his banana milk later.

YN but not from ff: That's what she is worried about.....

Me: Anyway what do you want?

YN but not from ff: You are still rude i see even when you are dating me.

Me: You didn't think I would be  sending you heart emojis, did you now? . If that's what you want then you are at a very wrong place 🙂

YN but not from ff: That's not what i want. I love you as you are....Well i wanted to ask you something.

Byeol's heart raced when he wrote i love you.

Me: And that's?

YN but not from ff: Let's go on a date..just me and you...