10장

Author's note500+ reads already 😭Also i need your honest opinion on the story 🙂

Author's note
500+ reads already 😭
Also i need your honest opinion on the story 🙂

(Edited)
Third Person's Pov

Byeol didn't understand her stepbrothers.

"One second they were happy and in a blink of an eye they were back to their stoic expression."

"After the whole incident boys were happily enjoying, when suddenly their happy expression changed to cold ones as it had with Yoongi."

"It was as if they were trying to deny it. Deny their happiness."

"The boys hadn't been that bad to her. Not bullied her that much her or insulted her or maybe it was because she was one step ahead when it came to insulting them."

"Byeol didn't know when she started enjoying their company in matter of few weeks. It was like she had known them forever."

"Meanwhile the boys were conflicted. They were guilty of letting Byeol get close to them and forming teeniest bit of affection for her "

They felt guilty about feeling this way. They felt like they were replacing their late sister who was only in this world for 2 days and would have been Byeol's age if alive.

"Maybe she would have been like Byeol too."

So they did what they had to. Ignore her.

It was night, two days since that day.

The whole mansion was quiet, their residents sleeping peacefully.

Except some.

"Byeol was squirming in her nightmare, beads of sweat on her forehead as she shook uncontrollably."

Appa! Ani! Please! She whimpered in her dreams as she unconsciously gripped the bedsheet.

Please!

Hoseok who had woken up in the middle of the night to drink some water had heard this whimpers.

"First it had scared him thinking it was a ghost but soon he realised it was coming from Byeol's room."

Remembering his dad's warning to take care of her, he had decided to check on her.

"Peeking in the room he saw Byeol mumbling something on the lines of Appa, please wake up and tears were running down her face unknowingly."

Looking at her something moved in his heart.. he felt his heart hurting a little.

He creeped near her bed as she was crying in her nightmares.

"Hey, Byeol wake up" he shook her a little but she wouldn't budge as she continued whimpering.

Hoseok sighed. He knew how it felt to be trapped in a nightmare, he had been there.

He gently took her hands in his. "I am just doing it because it's too noisy because of her whimpering" he had justified to himself before sighing.

He held her small hand in his, his other hand going to stroke her hair gently.

"As if Byeol knew someone was there. Someone to protect her, she stopped whimpering. Her breathing calmer as she unconsciously found herself moving towards the warmth."

"Hoseok had felt her moving towards him, toward his warmth. It was a weird feeling for him, he had never been someone's safe place. But now he was. He was used to people fearing him."

"A gentle smile creeped on his face looking at the girl. He stared into her features and he couldn't help but feel how familiar it felt. Her dimples were just like Namjoon's, she had doe eyes like Jungkook, Her smile was just like Taehyung's."

No.. he shrugged off the thought. He was just feeling it in the heat of the moment. His sister is dead.

"But maybe if Dasom was alive she would have been just Like Byeol."

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌

Weird.. Byeol thought as soon as she woke up.

"Last night she had a nightmare but she remembered it ending abruptly as she felt someone's warmth."

She shrugged it off. It can't be possible.

"It was finally Monday and that meant she will be going to school. And she felt happy, what a total flip compared to few days back."

"After getting ready, she went downstairs to see her stepbrothers in the living room, most of them busy on their phones."

She sat on the dining table with Taehyung who was eating while looking at his phone, when an idea popped in her head.

"Yesterday Taehyung had tried to trip her but ofcourse he failed."

It was revenge time.

No words were shared as they both ate quietly.

"Taehyung was the first one to get up or in his case get down."

Because as soon as he got up, Byeol had stuck her leg out as Taehyung who was busy on his phone tripped right on it, his face kissing the floor.

"Taehyung groaned, Byeol laughed."

You bitch! he hissed, trying to get up but slipping again in the process embarrassing himself further.

"Now is the perfect time for your fairy Godmother to come and bibidi bobbidi your existence" Byeol laughed, nearly falling off of her chair.

"No scratch that, she actually fell from her chair as her butt met the floor quite painfully."

"It was now Taehyung's turn to laugh and Byeol's turn to groan."

Look at you! Taehyung rolled on floor laughing. Isn't time for the world to swallow you up? He croaked.

Shut up! Byeol hissed but she couldn't supress her laughters aswell. It was quite funny even to her how she fell.

"And soon both of them were laughing together speaking incoherent words."

It was Taealien and Byeoalien.

What are doing on the floor? Yoongi raised his eyebrows as both of them immediately ceased their laughters. Their face red from how much they laughed.

They both immediately got up like they were not just a second laughing their ass off as Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

Now it was awkward between the three of them.

But it was soon broken as they Heard the main door open.

Eomma! Byeol's eyes sparkled as she ran towards her mother, who had just arrived from her honeymoon

Byeolieee~ her mother squealed hugging her making Mr kim smile.

Well now i feel neglected.. Mr Kim pouted playfully as Hara shook her head at his drama while Byeol acted along. "Oh my didn't see you their Mr Kim."

Mr Kim? Can't you call me appa now? Mr Kim spoke up as Byeol's expression changed.

"I am sorry but i can't" Byeol spoke up in a low voice, looking down.

Mr Kim sighed. It's fine sweetie.

"It will come to you naturally, i will wait for that day" he hugged her as Byeol gave him a small smile.

Alright are you ready to see your gifts? Her mother broke the tense atmosphere as Byeol squealed.

Gifts?! Oh hell yes Byeol cheered.