200k special.

Third Person's Pov (Time period: after the chapter ultimate abduction and ultimate fight)

Third Person's Pov
(Time period: after the chapter ultimate abduction and ultimate fight)

Byeol's age:19

"Byeol huffed angrily as she stomped to her room and slammed her door shut while her brothers looked at eachother, confused at her behavior. "

What happened to her? Hoseok asked to particularly no one as all of them shrugged as clueless as him.

"Didn't she have a date with Yeonjun?" Namjoon mentioned, glancing at the place Byeol was a second ago, seemingly deep in thoughts.

"Did they fight because it looked liked it...."Jin stated as everybody agreed at his statement.

"Let's hope she doesn't do anything stupid cause she has a hell of a temper..."Jungkook said as everybody winced, very familiar with their sisters temper.

Let's hope...

And that's exactly what she did.

At 11 in the night after excusing herself saying that she was tired and with her brothers not questioning her because they knew she was in a bad mood, she was ready to sneak out.

"Where? A club, cause why not? She was not underage anymore and moreover she needed to let some steam off after her fight with her insatiably stupid idiot of a boyfriend."

She sneakily made her way out of the house very well knowing that her brothers might be in their room doing their own stuff. And sneaking away from the gaurds was not a hassle for her cause she already did that many times.

"Let's go!" she cheered Once a safe distance from the mansion but little did she know what awaited her.

_______

Jungkook stopped throwing the curses momentarily when his phone ranged and he quickly glanced at his phone.

"He sighed deeply taking out his gaming headphones and picking up the phone. "

Hello?

What is it Yeonjun? He said bluntly as the latter sighed.

Where is Byeol?

In my pocket you want her? He huffed as Yeonjun shook his head very well knowing that he was behaving this way because he interuppted his gaming.

No seriously kook where is she?

Jungkook sighed once again."She went to sleep early."