36장

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

Why is Yeondoo here again? Byeol raised her eyebrows looking at the said man who had decided to join them on the siblings trip.

"Yes a siblings trip and not a family since their parents were busy with work which was an excuse."

The boys didn't wanted to be close with Hara. They were still pissed at her for being the reason their sister was separated from them.

So they had to wait for a real family trip.

"Because he is my friend" Jungkook emphasised as Byeol frowned.

You didn't let me bring my friends!

"Well you have known them for like 7-8 months, i have known him since he was eight so that doesn't count."

Touche.. she mumbled walking past him on the airport.

Byeol wait! Jimin held her hand before she could get further away from them. Don't run and stay with us.

Why?

It's not safe Byeol.... Jimin said as Byeol frowned but obliged nonetheless.

"The reason why Yeonjun was accompanying them was so that he could protect Byeol. They were going to a foreign country where there were no men of theirs and they needed security."

"Awww look at those small hands of theirs" Jin cooed as both Byeol and Jimin glared at him.

Woah you both look the same, jimin are you even my twin? Taehyung chimed Making everybody laugh at the duo who wer acting pissed but who were they kidding?

"They were so cute that their brothers wanted to punch a wall."

After bickering and the boys looking out for their surroundings, they were finally seated on their private plane.

Byeol nodded impressed looking at the interior of the plane.

Why are you nodding? Yoongi questioned.

"You lived up to my expectations, i would have been surprised if we would have been on a normal plane."

"You can say that you like it" Yoongi Chuckled at her.