Important vote

Hey guys.

As i said, i am back with a new story or a possibility of a new story.

I need your guys opinion.

I came up with two plots and i want you too choose between them.

It's just a rough description and needs editing and improvisation and it's just an idea.

So i will be putting the story description and comment down which one you want to be made in a book.

Idea number 1

Between 2 ceos

When i am with you i don't feel sparks, i feel fireworks".

Jeon Jungkook and Son Yerim are the richest Ceo's of Seoul, at par with each other, but richer than their company is their rivalry.

But what happens when one drunken mistake turns their life around. The one who couldn't stand each other were now married with a child on the way.

Will you join them in this whirlwind of adventure?

Book number 2

I haven't come up with a name yet but here is the rough plot.

Seoul national academy is the National Institute service academy for secret agents.

It was Ah yi's dream to be the best agent in the Seoul and to achieve that she would do anything and that's when she met Jeon Jungkook, her sunbae and one of the best agents in the academy and they became rivals and ofcourse  couldn't stand eachother that was until they were assigned a task together.

To take down one of the biggest mafia lords in korea and their new identities?

Husband and wife.

(This plot is highly unedited)

So choose book number 1 or book number 2.

Comment down