The ultimate days

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

This is a future chapter, instances of Byeol's pregnancy journey.

Finding out

Byeol groaned emptying the contents of her stomach as Jin patted her back while holding her hair.

"They were currently at Jin's place as Byeol had a date with her eldest brother. "

Byeol you ok? Jin asked while gently stroking her hair.

"I don't know hyung, i just feel weird. "

Did you eat something bad? Jin asked as Byeol shook her head.

He helped her up while thinking deeply.

Byeol?

Yes?

When was your last period?

That definitely caught Byeol off guard as she dumbfoundedly looked at her brother.

I- i it was supposed to be a week ago, i am late... she answered while both of them looked at each other with same thoughts in their heads.

Are you....? Jin trailed off as Byeol gulped.

I don't know- i think we should probably check....

Jin nodded as they both made their way to a pharmacy.

"It was silent.  Both of them didn't say anything, too many thoughts inside their head."

They soon returned and without a word Byeol locked herself in the bathroom as Jin paced outside in nervousness.

"That 2 minutes wait was agonizing. "

Byeol are yo- Jin cut himself off as a bathroom door opened and a teary eyed Byeol came out.

I - oppa i am pregnant....

That's what it all took for Jin to hug her tightly as Byeol cried in his embrace.

Oh my god Byeol....how do you feel about it? He asked gently as Byeol sniffled.

"Having kids was definitely in our plan, not this early but i am happy" Byeol sniffled hugging him tighter.

Oh my god i am going to be an uncle! Jin cheered picking her up as Byeol giggled.

And i am going to be a mom!! she laughed as Jin put her down and look at her before tears started streaming down his face.