37장

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

So i just finished writing this book and it was well emotional.....

But it's done and dusted.

And you know what does that mean? I am going to update daily now!!!

Also what chapter do you think is the last chapter?

Third Person's Pov

The sun peeked out of the curtains as the Byeol turned to the other side meanwhile the twins continued to sleep peacefully with Taehyung's foot on Jimin's face.

"It was already late in the morning with the others occupants of the house slowly waking up."

SeokJin opened the door of their room after waking everyone up.

"He cracked a sleepy smile looking at Byeol hugging her pillow while sleeping But he sighed as soon as he saw the position the twins were sleeping in."

Yah! Wake up! He shook the twins who grumbled in response shifting in their places making their positions worse.

Jin simply shook his head going towards Byeol's bed as he smiled at her.

Byeoliee~ he caressed her head. Wake up~

Byeol grunted pushing her face in the pillow making Seokjin chuckle.

Byeolie~ wake up! Don't you wanna go for snowboarding~ he said as Byeol shuffled lazily cracking open her eyes.

Morning~ she rasped stifling a yawn.

Good morning~ now wake up and get ready hmm? Seokjin stated before going back to the twins and harshly shook them to wake them up.

Byeol sleepily made her way out of the room, going downstairs that is until she got too sleepy to Walk down making her sit on the steps.

Her already half closed eyes fully closed as she resigned to sleep.

Hoseok yawned streching his arms as he descended the stairs when his feet hit something making him yelp out in surprise.

Omo! What- Byeol? He gasped looking at Byeol who was leaning against the railing.

Hoseok couldn't help but aww her cuteness as he fished out his phone to take her photo.