Chapter 17

"Sherry, come on let's dance." Nick pulled Sherlyn on the dance floor as music blasted inside the living room.

"Slowly!" Sherlyn laughed as Nick twirled and dipped her. "I could sprain my ankle."

"Sorry." Nick smiled sheepishly as they began to dance.

"Is he like this always?" Sherlyn asked as Nick swayed her along the dance floor as the sing changed to a slower one.

"Who?" Nick asked as he twirled and pulled her.

"Who else? Ardeth." Sherlyn rolled her eyes nodding her head towards Ardeth, who was sitting on the bar stool, with whiskey in his hands.

"He is a party pooper." Nick rolled his eyes making Sherlyn giggle.

Ardeth sat by the bar drinking whiskey as he watched Sherlyn dance with Nick, she looked tantalizing in her emerald green off-shoulder lace sheath dress, that ended a few inches above her knees, the little V of her neckline gave a peek of her ample breasts.

Ardeth watched Nick whisper something to Sherlyn, making her laugh. Sherlyn patted his arm and walked back in Ardeth's direction, her eyes never leaving his.

"Enjoying the party?" Ardeth asked Sherlyn.

"It's fun, I started loving it." Sherlyn said as she took a sip from her mocktail. "You should join too."

"Nope."

"It's fun, please." Sherlyn requested Ardeth, showing puppy eyes.

Ardeth smiled shaking his head as he led Sherlyn to the dance floor.

Ardeth placed his hands Sherlyn's waist as she rested her hands on Ardeth as they swayed to the slow music looking into each other's eyes.

"You are looking beautiful." Ardeth whispered as he twirled and pulled her into his arms.

"You are not bad yourself." Sherlyn said resting her head on his chest, as they swayed.

Ardeth took in a sharp breath as he felt Sherlyn's body plaster against his, her feminine scent driving him crazy, as her warm breaths fanned over his exposed chest, where her lips slightly grazed, over his bare skin, drove him to the limits of craziness.

Sherlyn twirled in his hands making him sigh in relief only for her to get back into his arms with her back facing him, making things worse for him as she began to grind him unintentionally, making him hard.

"Excuse me." Ardeth said to Sherlyn, "I want to use the restroom." He said and rushed away.

By the end of the party, most of the people left except for a few, who were heavily drunk and sprawled on the coaches and living room floor.

Sherlyn didn't see Ardeth after he left the dance floor.

"Nick..." Sherlyn shook Nick, who was sprawled on the living room's coffee table in an awkward position, totally passed out.

"Let me sleep, Sherry tomato." Nick groaned in his inebriated state.

"Why do you even drink, when you can't handle the alcohol." Sherlyn scolded as she tried to get him up, but failed because he was too heavy for her.

Sherlyn looked around to find someone who could help her but all she found was some creeps staring at her, making her feel concious. She pulled down her dress and tried to pull Nick.

"Allow me." Ardeth said making her sigh in relief, she stepped back allowing him to carry Nick into one of the guest rooms in the first floor.

"Where have you gone to?" Sherlyn asked Ardeth.