Chapter 26

Sherlyn looked at Marcie in silence, where the latter marched to and fro in the near by park, taking deep breaths.

"You are making me dizzy." Johan dared to say earning a glare from Marcie.

"Can you atleast tell me why we are gathered here?" Johan asked making Marcie stop her movements.

"Why don't you ask Sherlyn?" Marcie said pointing at Sherlyn.

Johan looked at Sherlyn, who was standing like a kid, caught to her parents with hand in cookie jar.

Before Sherlyn could open her mouth, Marcie spoke, "Even after I warned her to stay away from Ardeth Sky, she is getting involved with him. Today I saw him kissing her. I am going to kick the balls of that Man whore, did he get bored with Brianna, Diane and all the sluts he fucks that he is luring you into his trap."

"Marcie..." Sherlyn spoke but Marcie cut her off.

"Is he blackmailing you? Is he threatening you? Don't be scared whatever it is, I will help you." Marcie said standing infront of Sherlyn.

"Marcie..." Sherlyn called.

"I know how manipulative and cunning the guys of his kind can be. He sure would be threatening or blackmailing you."

"Marcie." This time it was Johan, who stopped Marcie's rants.

"What?" Marcie snapped him.

"Babe, let Sherlyn speak. Give her a chance to explain." Johan said calmly, and looked at Sherlyn.

"I love Ardeth." Sherlyn mumbled.

"Huh? Am I hearing things or did she just say she loves Ardeth?" Marcie asked turning to Johan.

"Marcie, I love Ardeth, we love eachother. We are dating." Sherlyn said to Marcie.

"Have you gone mad, Sherry? You are dating that Skirt Chaser?" Marcie asked incredulously. "What got into you, didn't I warn you to stay away from that man? Are you wishing to get your heart broken? Because I can't see you like that."

"Marcie, he isn't a bad guy." Sherlyn tried to explain, "Atleast he isn't totally." She corrected after earning a glare from Marcie.

"You are breaking up with him." Marcie stated.

"Marcie." Johan butted in, "You can't say that."

"You don't involve in this Johan, she doesn't know anything. She is innocent and Ardeth is taking advantage of her innocence, I won't let that happen, not in my watch." Marcie said, "And you tell her, you know how Ardeth is, he fucked half of the college girls, I saw with my own eyes how he and Diane was getting all hot in the bathrooms."

"Babe, I know I totally agree with you, but people do change and Ardeth changed a lot in past few months. He was no longer that playboy, he is being responsible and he mellowed down a lot." Johan explained, "If I knew better, it's because of Sherlyn."

"You knew?" Marcie growled at Johan.

"I kind of guessed." Johan sighed, "I saw him the other day speaking with Sherlyn in the dressing rooms, when I went there to offer him the first aid, then he came and apologized to Nathan, who bad mouthed Hailey. He also explained him the things in a amicable way, something that wasn't his thing. He is changing for better, I think we should give him a chance."

"Yes, Marcie. He has changed." Sherlyn said.

"I don't know, I am not ok with you dating him, but still I respect your choices." Marcie sighed, "But promise me if he does anything stupid, you would come straight to me or atleast call me."