Chapter 52

"Where has Mr Scott gone to?" Ardeth asked Jamie, who was wiping the windshield if the car they were fixing.

"No idea." Jamie shrugged, "He gave me the keys of this baby when I walked in, and drove away, it's been a long time he didn't return."

Ardeth nodded.

"Why aren't you at the college today?" Jamie questioned.

"I have Sociology class, and Soccer practice today." Ardeth said, "I don't want to the first one, and I was not allowed to participate in the latter." He sighed.

"Sorry about that." Jamie patted Ardeth, and Ardeth smiled nodding his head.

"Hey Ardeth." Johan called standing at the entrance of the garage.

"Hey Man." Ardeth greeted, "What's up?"

"My car broke down in the highway, I towed it till here." He said gesturing towards his car.

"That babe of yours looks hot." Jamie said walking towards Johan's car.

"It's not a babe, it's a dude." Johan frowned.

"The only babe in his life is his fiancee." Ardeth teased.

"That's true, Marcie becomes possessive if she gets to know there is a girl in my life other than her, and my mom, even if it is a non-living thing." Johan chuckled, shaking his head. "She is crazy, and I love her."

"Awww..." Jamie sighed dreamily from behind.

Ardeth, Johan, and Jamie were chatting, and cracking jokes as they fixed Johan's car, when Johan's phone went off.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call, it's Brian." Johan said as he answered the call. "Brian, what's up man?"

"What?!" Johan shouted gaining Ardeth, and Jamie's attention. "I am on my way." He said furiously.

"Everything's alright?" Ardeth asked Johan.

"No, some problem in the college." Johan said taking deep breathe, "I think you should come with me, I don't know what it is but it has something to do Marcie, and Sherlyn."

"What happened?" Ardeth panicked.

"I don't know, Brian was saying that something happened with Sherlyn and Marcie, and asked me to hurry up." Johan said running towards the exit, with Ardeth following him.

"Watch out." Mr.Scott frowned at Johan, who came bumping into him.

"Sorry, we are in a hurry." Johan said as they rushed towards Ardeth's car.

"Hey, do you want me to drive you guys to college, I don't think it's a right thing let you guys drive when you are so panic-stricken." Jamie said rushing towards them.

"I think that's a good idea." Johan said as he looked at a pale Ardeth, who was trying to call Sherlyn.

"What's happening here?" Mr.Scott questioned.

"Some problem with their girlfriends at college." Jamie briefed.

"You continue the work, I will drive them to college." Mr.Scott said to Jamie, "Mr.Johnson will come to garage in thirty minutes for his car."

Jamie nodded.

"Get in." Mr.Scott said as he slipped into the driver seat.

Ardeth got down the car, as soon as it came to a halt, and ran inside the college.

"Sherlyn." Ardeth shouted as he saw the crowd gathered in the college, and began to run towards the crowd as his heart jumped a beat. He spotted Sherlyn standing beside Marcie, and crowd gathered around them.