Chapter 60

"Are you nervous about the match?" Ardeth asked Sherlyn as he tied her shoe laces.

Sherlyn shook her head in negative.

"I trust you, and I have a faith that you will win this tournament." Sherlyn smiled.

"Thank you, I will try by best to win this match and make you and Nugget proud." Ardeth said holding Sherlyn's hand, squatting infront of her.

"We love you." Sherlyn said kissing Ardeth's forehead. "You should go and get ready for the match now."

"You will be fine, right?" Ardeth asked worried.

"I will be, we still have 3 weeks due for the baby." Sherlyn informed.

"But still..."

"I will take care of her." James said walking towards them. "You go and play your game, I will make sure my Pumpkin and your Nugget are safe." He said wrapping his arm around Sherlyn's shoulder.

"Thank you James." Ardeth smiled and walked towards the changing rooms.

"Good job, Col..." Nick cheered as Colin successfully stopped the ball from entering the nets.

Collin grinned and blew a kiss towards Nick, making him blush.

"Aww... Those guys are so cute." Marcie gushed leaning against Johan. "I miss seeing you on the field, hot and sweaty."

"Just a few days, I will be joining the uni soccer team." Johan flicked his brow. "Till then you have to wait to see me in field, but as for hot and sweaty..."

"Shut up..." Marcie hissed as she looked at Zach, who was sitting with Dan and Tressa with a cotton candy in his hand.

Sherlyn gripped the chair as she watched Ardeth run around the field, looking for the chances to score the goals for the team.

"He will win the game today." James said holding Sherlyn's hand.

Sherlyn nodded her head as she looked at Ardeth.

Ardeth looked at Sherlyn, as much as she is trying to look cool, he can see her feeling stressed for the game. The game was a tough one, that both the teams are hardly letting the other team make a goal.

"Ardeth." Collin said running towards him and the team. "We have to score a goal this time, in order to win this game."

"And we can't let them make an another goal." Brian nodded.

"I will put my blood and sweat to stop the goals." Collin sweared.

"You are already doing an amazing job, champ." Ardeth patted Collin.

"Let's buckle up guys, we are going to win this game by hook or crook." Ardeth said with a seriousness of a soldier.

As the timer started the players began to run across the field.

"Come on, Colin." Nick shouted as the rival team member tried to make a goal.

Colin successfully dodged the ball and saved the goal.

"Come on, Ardeth." Dan shouted as the timer was running and Ardeth ran across the field to make the goal.

Ardeth looked at the timer, he doesn't have much time, he has to make a goal for his team to win this match, he wanted to make a goal to make his loved ones proud, this was his final chance to prove himself to the world.

He looked at Sherlyn and their baby, the girl who came into his life like a light and stood with him in his darkness. Dan, who trained and made his confident about the game. James and Nick, the family he never had and is blessed to have.