Chapter 30

"Hold your nuts, you motherfucker." Ardeth shouted as he marched towards his door, which was being banged. "Didn't you find something else to bang, you... Amelia?" Ardeth frowned looking at Amelia, who was standing infront of his door.

"Hi Ardeth." Amelia greeted nervously.

"Hi." Ardeth greeted confused, "Aren't you supposed to be at the bar with Sherlyn?"

"Yes, actually we were at the bar... And something happened..." Amelia said shuffling in her feet.

"Is Sherlyn alright?" Ardeth panicked.

"Umm...I don't know, how to say this." Amelia said making Ardeth's heart bang against his chest.

"What happened to Sherlyn?" Ardeth asked panic seizing his nerves. "Where is she?" He asked trying to run past Amelia.

"Ardeth, please hear me." Amelia requested stopping him.

"Did something bad happen to Sherlyn?" Ardeth rasped.

"God no." Amelia cried, "I am sorry to make you feel that way, she is fine, Marcie is bringing her up."

"Marcie is bringing her?" Ardeth frowned.

"We were in the bar and Sherlyn accidentally got drunk." Amelia informed, "Since it's her first time having alcohol, she is not being able to hold it up."

"Is that's what you were trying to tell me? You scared the fuck out of me, Amelia!" Ardeth groaned rubbing his palm over his face.

"Actually, there's more..." Amelia said gaining Ardeth's attention.

"What is it?" He asked and the elevators dinged revealing Marcie, who was holding a very tipsy Sherlyn.

Marcie shot a look to Amelia silently asking whether she told him about the situation. Amelia shook her head in No, making Marcie groan.

"Sherlyn." Ardeth rushed to her side, and held her up as she stumbled.

"Ardeth." Sherlyn beamed looking at Ardeth, making his lips lift up instantly. "You are here!" She exclaimed.

"Yes sweetheart." Ardeth said wrapping his arm around her to keep her steady.

"Great then." Sherlyn smiled, "I am feeling hot." She complained making Amelia and Marcie look at eachother.

"You should get inside then, I will adjust the AC temperature." Ardeth said holding her as she swayed in his arms.

"No." Sherlyn frowned, "I am wet." She explained making Marcie and Amelia look away.

"Did you spill the drink on yourself? May be you should change into something else." Ardeth said and Marcie coughed out loud gaining the attention.

"I am sorry." Marcie started.

"It's okay, Amelia told me that she got drunk accidentally."

"No." Marcie spoke, "Actually, she drank something else, that's making her feel things." She coughed.

"What did she drink?" Ardeth frowned as Sherlyn began to unbutton his Shirt.

"A shot of Aphrodisiac." Marcie mumbled looking everywhere but at Ardeth.

"A what!" Ardeth shouted.

"See, it's unintentional. I brought it for Johan and she drank it, thinking it's water." Marcie looked away embarassed.

"Are you...ouch!". Ardeth shouted as Sherlyn bit him on his neck, running her hands over his exposed skin.

"You should take her inside." Amelia said. "We are sorry, we were to take her to my home before she accidentally drank aphrodisiac, and we thought it would be good if she stays with you in this condition." She explained.