Chapter 59

"Coach Broughton." Ardeth called as he ran towards the university Soccer coach.

"Ardeth." Coach Broughton smiled.

"Coach, I hear that they are finalising the team to play the Soccer finals this month." Ardeth asked.

"You heard it right,Ardeth." The coach said with a nod as his smile flattened on his face. "But... I am not sure if the selectors would include you in the team based on your previous performances."

"Everyone will have a down phase in their life and career, I had mine and I practised to get back to form, I need a chance to prove myself again." Ardeth said.

"I can understand you Ardeth and I know how much of a great player you are, I have mentioned this to the selectors as well but the ultimate decision lies with the selectors." Broughton said, "I wish I could help you."

"Thanks for your help, Coach." Ardeth nodded, "I will wait for them to announce the final selects." He said and walked away.

"Sherry, you should try this off shoulder dress, I am sure this would look great on you." Marcie said holding the lilac dress in her hand.

"No, you should try this lavender halter neck one." Amelia said.

"Girls, I am not going to try anymore dresses, I am tired." Sherlyn said sitting on the couch in the boutique.

"Tired so soon?" Marcie asked, "It hasn't been one hour since we got here."

"Yes, and you tried only three dresses so far." Amelia said showing three fingers.

"Well, if you guys forgot, let me remind you, I am carrying a baby." Sherlyn said sitting straight to show off her baby bump, "and you guys weren't agreeing on one dress."

"Fine, I just want my maid of honor to look extra beautiful on my big day." Marcie explained. "I am sorry, I didn't realise we are tiring you."

"I can understand, Marcie, it's just I can't squeeze myself in and out of those dresses, it's tough with the baby." Sherlyn said patting her belly.

"Okay, try this Beige sweetheart dress." Marcie said holding the dress.

"Yes, it looks good." Amelia agreed.

"Fine, this is the last one." Sherlyn said walking inside the trial room.

"Where is Sherlyn?" Ardeth asked as he walked inside the boutique.

"In the trail room." Marcie replied with a frown, "How did you find us?"

"Johan. He is waiting outside for you." Ardeth said walking towards the trail rooms.

"That Johan!" Marcie huffed in fury.

"Thanks Marie." Ardeth shouted.

"It's Marcie..." Marcie shouted but Ardeth was already gone.

"I wonder if he would get your name correct in this life." Amelia laughed.

"Hey baby." Ardeth whistled as he found Sherlyn in the trail room.

"Ardeth! How did you get inside?" Sherlyn asked wide eyed.

"I have my talents." Ardeth said holding Sherlyn's hand and spinning her around. "This dress looks beautiful on you." He said pulling her closer to him.

"Even if it isn't looking good, I am taking it. I have been trying dresses since past one hour." Sherlyn smiled shaking her head.

"You look good in every dress." Ardeth said, "and without it too." He whispered as he pulled down the zipper.