Chapter 39

"Are you nervous?" Ardeth asked holding Sherlyn's hand as they sat in the waiting room of the gynecologist.

"A bit, what about you?" Sherlyn asked looking at Ardeth.

"I am nervous." Ardeth said truthfully.

"Ms.Priestly." The nurse called.

"Let's do it." Sherlyn said as they walked inside the doctor's cabin.

"Hello, My name is Dr. Daisy White." The genial doctor greeted as Sherlyn and Ardeth entered inside the room.

"Hello Dr.White." Ardeth and Sherlyn greeted back.

"Ms.Priestly, the test results are back from the lab." Dr.White said, "And, you are Pregnant."

Ardeth and Sherlyn nodded their head.

"We will do a scan to see the baby now." Dr.White informed, "You can enter inside the room when you are ready." She said walking inside a conjoining room.

"Are you ready to see our child?" Sherlyn asked.

"I am excited." Ardeth smiled and they walked inside the room.

"We will be seeing the baby now." Dr.White informed as she rubbed the gel over Sherlyn's belly.

Ardeth stood beside Sherlyn holding her hand, as the doctor moved the wand and continued to look at the monitor.

"Here's your baby." The doctor said pointing at a small shape on the monitor.

"The baby's so small." Sherlyn whispered looking at screen in aww, receiving no response she looked at Ardeth, who was looking at the screen with moist eyes.

"The baby's just like a little Nugget." He sniffed.

"I am printing some pictures for you." The doctor said handing Ardeth and Sherlyn some tissues.

"The baby is looking healthy and you are along three weeks." The doctor informed Sherlyn. "I will prescribe some prenatal vitamins, and will see you next month."

Ardeth and Sherlyn walked towards their car with happy smiles on their faces.

"I am so happy." Ardeth said kissing Sherlyn.

"Me too." Sherlyn smiled.

"Let's go to the apartment." Ardeth said opening the car door for Sherlyn.

"Aren't you going to the Soccer practice?" Sherlyn asked fastening the seat belt.

"No, I want to spend time with you and the little Nugget." Ardeth smiled starting his car.

"Are you seriously going to call the baby, A Nugget?" Sherlyn laughed.

"Yes." Ardeth grinned.

"I am thinking to make an album of all the baby pictures." Ardeth said as he went through the groceries in the refrigerator.

"That's a great idea." Sherlyn smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I am looking for some vegetables to make some healthy food for you and Nugget."

"From when did you learn cooking?" Sherlyn asked amused.

"Oh, I have been looking at some online tutorials, so that I can learn and cook for you." Ardeth rubbed his neck.

"Aww... That's so sweet of you." Sherlyn said wrapping her arms around Ardeth's waist hugging him from back.

"Thank you." Ardeth smiled, "What are you in mood for?" He said rummaging through the cupboards.

"I am in mood for some hot time in bed." Sherlyn whispered nipping his ear lightly.

"Huh?" Ardeth asked turning around.

"You heard it, let's not waste the time." Sherlyn said unbuttoning his shirt, kissing him.

"Slow down, Tiger." Ardeth chuckled as Sherlyn pulled him into the bedroom.

"Sorry, No." Sherlyn said kissing down his neck and twirling her tongue around his nipples. "Your baby is driving me crazy."

"Shit, baby." Ardeth moaned as Sherlyn bit his nipple, straddling him on the bed, as she stripped out of her clothes.

"You wear too many clothes." Sherlyn furrowed her brows pulling down his boxers.

"Well, I never thought so." Ardeth chuckled kicking off his boxers.

"I want to try something." Sherlyn said and before he could ask what she meant, she twirled her tongue around the tip of his shaft making him hiss and let out a inaudible curse.

"Sherlyn, baby..." Ardeth writhed as Sherlyn began to suck his shaft, running her hands around his base.

"Mmmm..." Sherlyn moaned as she continued to suck him.

"Enough." Ardeth said pulling Sherlyn up, and kissing her, "I don't want to come yet." He said flipping her and making her lay on her back.

"But I want to make you feel good." Sherlyn pouted.

"You made me feel good, now your turn." Ardeth kissed her lips, as he ran his shaft up and down her wet slit, before he thrusted into her.

"Hng...faster." Sherlyn moaned running her hands over Ardeth's back, as he began to move in and out of her.

"You are so wet and tight." Ardeth said as he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it.

"So good." Sherlyn smiled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, arching her back.

Ardeth continued to thrust into her as he sucked and fondled her breasts, making her a moaning mess under him.

"I want to come." Sherlyn said as Ardeth made love to her in slow and measured thrusts.

"Wait for me." Ardeth said pulling out, and thrusting inside her again angling to hit her g-spot.

"It's too much for me." Sherlyn cried as she was in her orgasmic brink.

"Come." Ardeth said as he thrusted and stilled inside her spilling his seed, feeling her insides grip him in a tighter hold, as she cried in pleasure, her insides milking him.

"Are you ok?" Ardeth asked looking at Sherlyn, who was trying to catch her breathe under him.

Sherlyn nodded with a smile, pulling him down to kiss.

"That was great." Sherlyn smiled.

"I will go and prepare a bath for you." Ardeth said kissing her forehead, and belly before getting on his feet pulling his boxers.

"Take care, and call if you want or crave for anything, okay?" Ardeth whispered against Sherlyn's lips.

"Okay." Sherlyn smiled and got down his car.

Ardeth waved his hand and drove away.

"How is my Grand baby?" James asked as soon as Sherlyn walked inside the home.

"Why don't you see yourself." Sherlyn smiled holding up the scanned image of the baby.

"The baby is so small, it reminds me of the time I went for the scan with your mother." James gushed looking at the picture. "Your mother would have been very happy." He said sadly.

"I miss her too, Pa." Sherlyn said side hugging James, leaning her head in his arm.

"Where is the baby dad?" James asked changing the topic as he saw a sad look on Sherlyn's face.

"He went to Soccer practice." Sherlyn informed. "He is happy about the baby."

"I can see that on his face." James smiled. "Do you want anything, I can cook for you before I leave."

"No, I am good." Sherlyn said, "I will probably go and lay down for a bit."

"Okay then, I will see you tonight." James said grabbing his coat and walking out of the door.