Chapter 53

"Umm... that's so nice..." Sherlyn moaned as Ardeth gave her a foot massage.

"You should take rest instead of running around, see your feet is swollen." Ardeth scolded as he pulled on Sherlyn's toes.

"I just went to kitchen to get water, I wasn't running around." Sherlyn frowned, " Any swollen feet is a common pregnancy symptom."

"Still I don't want you to exert yourself, since we have our semester holidays coming up, try to chill."

"You are behaving like a strict teacher." Sherlyn scoffed.

"I want to keep my girls safe." Ardeth said, and Sherlyn rolled her eyes turning away her face.

"If you want any help just give me a call." Ardeth said pulling Sherlyn gently towards him, by her legs. "Do you need any help?" Ardeth asked running his hand over her leg.

"No." Sherlyn said as her hormones went wild.

"Are you sure?" Ardeth asked as his hand grazed her inner thighs.

"Yes." Sherlyn rasped sucking in a breathe as his hand moved close to her nether parts.

"Your body is saying something else." Ardeth said looking into Sherlyn's eyes, as he ran his finger over clothed female parts.

"Ardeth." Sherlyn breathed out.

"Yes baby."

"Please..."

"You just have to ask me." Ardeth said blowing over her nether parts.

"Fuck me." Sherlyn said pulling him up, and pressing her lips onto his lips.

"As you wish, Sweetheart." Ardeth said lifting her up and carrying towards their bedroom.

"Ardeth?" Sherlyn called as she layed in his arms spent and satisfied.

"Hmmm."

"Are you happy?" Sherlyn asked raising her head to look at his face.

"Yes, why do you ask so?" Ardeth asked as he pushed her hair from her face.

"I felt like asking, since everything is going so fast."

"I agree everything is going fast, but I am not regretting anything that has happened or is happening. I am very happy with my life, infact I have never been so happy in my life. I have a family of my own, a sweet home, delicious food, and a person who loves me to moon and back, isn't that is what we need in life to lead a happy life."

"I love you." Sherlyn said resting her head on Ardeth's chest with a smile.

"I love you, and I love our baby." Ardeth said kissing her head.

"And then he made me, pullout all the wires, and fix them, while he watched." Jamie complained as he rolled his eyes.

"Seems like he is suspicious about your work." Ardeth laughed.

"Suspicion my foot, he is shit scared that someone would conspire against his, fail his car breaks or something to kill him, since he has a tug with everyother guy in the town because of his high-headedness." Jamie shook his head as he took the last sip from his coke can.

"Heard about him." Ardeth nodded.

"Let's not talk about that pot belly
Let's have fun instead." Jamie said placing the empty coke tin in a straight line to the garbage bins. "Let's kick and make them fall into the bins." He grinned.

Ardeth shook his head in amusement, as he placed his own empty coke tin beside Jamie's.

"On a count of three." Jamie said as they took the positions.