Epilogue

Five years later:

"I pronounce you as Husband and wife."

Loud cheers erupted as the guests congratulated the newly weds.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Priestly." Nick said.

"Finally you made it James!" Ardeth said giving a hug to James Priestly as Sherlyn hugged Elizabeth.

"Welcome to the family, Lizzy." Sherlyn smiled. "Congratulations Pa."

"Thank you, Pumpkin." James smiled.

"Where is your Nugget?" James asked Ardeth.

"She is with Joanna." Ardeth said pointing towards the little girl in Pink dress, who was running around with the flower basket. "How soon they grow up, I miss the days she used to be a cute little bundle." He said looking at his baby girl.

"I know that feeling." James said looking at Sherlyn, who was now running around to catch the girl.

"Aria Shirley Sky! Come back here now." Sherlyn huffed, as she ran out of breath. After Aria started walking she realised how much she had taken after he father  apart from looking like a mirror image of him.

"She has wheels for legs." Sherlyn complained.

"We Sky's like it when people run behind us." Ardeth winked at Sherlyn, getting a whack on his arm.

"Go get your daughter, I am fine running behind her." Sherlyn ordered and walked towards the home.

Since James and Elizabeth decided to have an intimate wedding in their backyard, they have planned for dinner at their home that evening.

"Hey Sherry!" Nick called as he watched Sherlyn enter the home, "Where's your Husband?"

"He is having a race with Aria." Sherlyn said nodding towards the garden where Ardeth was running behind Aria to catch her.

"It's good he is getting his warm up sessions at home, before he takes the flight to participate in the International Soccer League next week." Dan joked as he walked in with Tressa and Zach.

After Peter got out of the hospital five years ago, Dan and Tressa adopted Zach, with the permission of Peter, who was happy to oblige, as he wanted Zach to have a safe home and parents.

"How's Peter?" James asked.

"He is visiting his brother in Miami now." Dan informed.

"Hello guys!" Marcie greeted as she walked in with her Husband; Johan and their daughter Joanna.

"I expected you guys to be early." Sherlyn said giving a hug to Marcie.

"I expected the same but Johan and Joanna found an ice cream truck on the road and decided to taste every flavour." Marcie rolled her eyes as Johan gave a sheepish smile.

"Hello Mate!" Ardeth greeted Johan as he walked inside carrying Aria in his arms.

"Hello Man." Johan smiled.

"Hey Macy." Ardeth said making Marcie angry.

"It's..." Marcie started.

"Guys... Cake is here." Colin announced as he walked inside with the cake.

"Guys, let's cut the cake." Sherlyn hurried everyone as she jabbed Ardeth in his stomach for taking her Cousin's name wrong again. "Somethings never change." Sherlyn mumbled.

"Hey Nick, get Nicole, she woke up." Colin said as the baby monitor beeped.

Five years, Nick and Colin are a happily married couple, with a baby girl, whom they adopted and named as Nicole-Roy-Summers. Sherlyn and Ardeth felt happy when Nick finally decided to propose Colin last year.

"Here comes Nicole." Colin said as he carried an eight month old Nicole, towards the cake.

"To the happy beginnings." They cheered as Mr and Mrs. Priestly cut the cake.