Chapter 21

"What?" Sherlyn asked sleepily.

"Come out." Ardeth ordered.

"Are you mad? It's two in the morning." Sherlyn whispered feeling drowsy.

"I know, come out I am waiting infront of your home." Ardeth said making Sherlyn jump out of the bed turning on the lights, and run to the window.

"Are you for real?" Sherlyn asked looking at Ardeth standing by her window.

"Come out, Sherlyn. Now I know your room too, I can climb, and drag you out." Ardeth said looking at Sherlyn,"Don't make me do that, come out princess."

"Argh... You are such a stubborn, annoying person." Sherlyn huffed as she grabbed her slippers, and coat as she tip-toed outside.

"Where are we going?" Sherlyn whispered as Ardeth revved his car.

"We are going on a ride and you can talk normally no one's gonna hear you, except me." Ardeth said as he drove his car.

"Don't you sleep at nights?" Sherlyn asked irritated.

"I do, and I was sleeping, but Nick and Collin were being loud, you know what I mean." Ardeth winked making Sherlyn look away as her cheeks heated up.

"So, you thought you could disturb my sleep?"

"I was getting bored."

"You spoiled my sleep." Sherlyn accused as Ardeth brought the car to a halt.

"Is there anything I can do to compensate?"

"You can take me home now." Sherlyn shrugged.

"Nope." Ardeth shook his head.

"You are taking me home before four, my father wakes up early in the morning."

"Sure, I will." Ardeth nodded.

"I don't believe you, I am setting an alarm." Sherlyn said as she set the alarm in her phone.

"Have some trust in me." Ardeth laughed earning a glare from Sherlyn, "Fine, come let's go now." He said getting down the car.

"Where are you going?" Sherlyn asked as she got down the car and ran behind Ardeth.

"To the beach, come on..." Ardeth turned around to answer and then began to run towards the ocean.

"Ardeth..." Sherlyn gasped as he stopped near the shore.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Ardeth asked as they looked at the waves, crashing onto the shore.

"Yes." Sherlyn said looking at the ocean.

"Great then, come on." Ardeth said and before Sherlyn could register his words he dragged her into the water, making her squeal.

"I am freezing..." Sherlyn stuttered as they ran towards Ardeth's car, as it started raining.

"But you enjoyed it." Ardeth grinned turning on the heater. "Because I did."

"You got my clothes wet." Sherlyn snorted as she waved her hands to drain the water from her clothes.

"My hands are cold." Sherlyn complained.

"Let me hold them." Ardeth said as he held her hands between his hands and brought them to his lips.

Sherlyn watched Ardeth kiss her hands, his lips warm on her cold hands, as he looked at her face.

Sherlyn bent to kiss him, and his lips met her halfway into a heated kiss.

"Sherlyn..." Ardeth groaned as she climbed on to his lap, and began to kiss him down his neck, grinding him.

Ardeth placed his hands on the sides of Sherlyn's waist, as she ran her hands over his upper bare body, kissing and biting him.