Chapter Fifty Four

Rosé

Binx is playing with his toy fish on my bed as I walk back into my room after taking a shower. I'm wearing my pajamas and since it's eleven o'clock on a Saturday night, I take out my skincare products. I slide on my white fluffy skincare headband before carefully lathering on the green wash-off face mask. It's filled with vitamins and antioxidants to nourish my skin.

I'm moving my bed covers aside so I can climb under when Daniel appears in my bedroom through my window.

"Daniel." I gawk at him in surprise and amusement.

The way he casually just crawls through my window in the middle of the night is weird and comical but heart-fluttering.

His huge body dwarfs my bedroom and his dark, dangerous aura lights a yummy fire in my stomach. He's wearing gray sweatpants and a long-sleeve black top that makes my mouth water. His body is sculpted by the Greek gods, those arms are the main characters in my frisky fantasies.

Daniel takes one look at my face and his brows furrow.

"What the fuck is on your face?" He asks, confused and staring at me like I'm deranged.

I climb into my bed with my eyes on him and a soft smile on my face.

"Face mask," I say to him wholesomely, "What are you doing here?"

Daniel drops his keys and phone on my study desk and climbs onto my bed. He grabs Binx and starts playing with him.

"I missed you."

I can't help but blush at his words.

"You saw me six hours ago." I say matter-of-factly.

Daniel shrugs, unbothered. I chuckle and grab my Macbook to put on a movie. I'm about to grab my bowl of chocolate-covered popcorn when Daniel beats me to it.

"Hey, that's mine." I coo at him as I watch him munch on them.

He glances at me with a mischievous grin before handing me the bowl and moving closer to me to kiss me sweetly. When he breaks the kiss, I giggle when I see the green smear of the face mask on his nose.

"Can I put the face mask on you?" I gaze at him with hope glimmering in my eyes.

Daniel stares at my lips then at my eyes before sighing in defeat.

"Yeah."

I grin at the word and I get off the bed to grab the face mask container. He's laying back on my bed when I climb back on and straddle him. I hold the pink skincare headband in front of me and Daniel glares at me but I just sweetly smile back at him.

"Fuck, the things I do for you." He mumbles begrudgingly and that only makes me laugh.

Happily, I slide the headband on, pushing his hair back and he looks adorable.

"You'll have baby soft skin after this, trust me." I tell him confidently.

He doesn't say anything as he lets me smear the green goo on his skin. I use a brush because it's more precise and I get cleaner and even coverage. His hands caress my hips, his eyes shut in relaxation. I don't miss the hard bulge in his sweatpants but he has to keep it in his pants tonight. And for the next four days.

Once I'm done, I get off him and place the face mask container on my nightstand, and slide under my covers. Daniel does the same but sits up against my metal headboard, he grips my wrist and tugs me between his legs, my back to his chest, and his arms around me.

I've put on Jennifer's Body and it's the first time Daniel is watching it judging from his intrigued concentration.

"Oh shit, that's where it's from?" Daniel gawks at the scene of her licking the flame of the lighter.