Chapter Forty Nine

Rosé

The morning sunshine sweeps through the windows as I flutter my eyes open. Daniel is sleeping on my stomach, his huge body sprawled on me and his toned arm flexed around my waist.

Last night was hot.

Daniel twists in his position before his long lashes flutter open. Daniel smiles a sleepy smile and I find it adorable. He runs a hand through his bedraggled hair before kissing my tummy. I smile at his heartwarming gesture. I love when he touches me with carnal hunger and then the next moment he's kissing my body like he's worshipping the world's most beautiful canvas.

Daniel brushes his lips against mine teasingly, nudging my thighs open with his body. I can't help but admire his morning features, plump lips so red they look like cherries. Skin glowing, glistening like water. Eyes heavy with sleep. I ruffle his hair in adoration before cradling his cheeks and sealing the moment with a soft, gentle kiss. My body melting in the warmth but that doesn't last long as Daniel deepens the kiss.

I moan in the kiss as pleasure courses through my body. Daniel hastily breaks the kiss, grabs a condom from the nightstand, and covers himself. Grabbing my thighs, he kisses my breast and I arch my back in euphoria when he slides into me.

"Fuck, Rosé." Daniel groans into my ear as he buries his face in my neck.

I breathlessly moan when he thrusts deeper into me, hitting my sweet spot. With his arms caging me against the bed, I grab his face and crash my lips on his. My kiss is bruising, greedy and so, so salacious. The bed thuds against the wall with each relentless thrust of his. Softly moaning into his mouth, I let him ride my body to paradise. The sound of my arousal as he thrusts inside is erotic and entices the fire burning in my tummy.

Abruptly he slides out of me before gesturing me to turn around, I do and then he tugs me into his arms with my back against his chest. Grabbing my thigh, he hooks it around his arm before pushing into me from behind. I whimper in surprise, this new position creating a wonderful wave of pleasure. It's so much deeper and rougher.

Looking back at him, I grab his face and crash my lips onto his making him groan. My body and mind are seeing stars with each thrust. I break the kiss so I can breathe and moan, trying to comprehend how amazing he feels. Daniel's thrusts penetrate so intensely, they're addicting. I feel so full and delirious.

I bury my face in the pillow when the pleasure becomes too much to handle. Daniel groans as he feels me tightening around him. He pulls me back against him as his fingers brush over my clit, rubbing the bundle of nerves. My grip on his arm is rough, and my moan is equally raw when I fall from my climax.

I love my mornings with him.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Aaliyah, Noah, Matthew, and Kai are out in the water playing. My best friend is looking hot in her pink floral bikini. Matthew can't keep his hands off her.

The sun is scorching hot with a cool breeze. The ocean is sparkling blue and the sky is a perfect shade of baby blue.

Daniel kisses my neck and I sigh in bliss.

I watch as his fingers tease the ties of my bikini bottoms, a flutter in my tummy as his touch sends a wave of arousal through me.

My bikini is a soft cream color, the material soft cotton—the bikini bra is a tie-front with ruffled straps and the bottom is a tie-sides and there's a subtle flower pattern embroidered on the material. It's a soft, cute, sensual bikini.

When Daniel saw me in it, he nearly threw me over his shoulder and took me back to our hotel room. When Kai saw me, he fell to his knees and dramatically pretended to worship me. I've never laughed so hard before.