Chapter Fifty Seven

Rosé

"It's sweet."

"Yeah."

"It's the honey."

Daniel hums with his eyes locked on the ice cream cup in my hands.

The ice cream is made from milk, is banana-flavored, has sliced bananas and honey drizzled on top.

I scoop some and feed him like the baby he is and he moans in elation. I'm standing between his legs as he's sitting on the hood of his car, smoking a cigarette. His palm is rested on my lower back, drawing soothing circles.

I lick the wooden spoon and scoop some for myself. I lick my lips when the cold texture brushes against them. Daniel blows out the cigarette smoke away from me as he glides his hand down to my thigh and caresses it.

Daniel's eyes hood, glimmering with heat as they watch my lips. Holding the ice cream cup in one hand, I cup his cheek and press my lips to his soft ones. The mixture of his intoxicated yet minty breath and the banana-flavored ice cream creates an addictive taste.

"Stay with me tonight." Daniel palms my butt with both hands and licks my bottom lip.

My cheeks blush with shyness and lust at his touch and words. I smile shyly which makes Daniel chuckle before we're making out again.

"Daniel," Beau hollers and we break our kiss, "Let's go."

Daniel bites his lip as I back away and lick the spoon of ice cream. He takes one last puff of his cigarette before flicking it away.

"Stay here with Kai and Matt, okay?" Daniel palms my cheeks and looks into my eyes with kindness.

"Okay."

He kisses my forehead before getting into his car. I step closer to Kai and he throws his arm around me. Luna, Bia and Aaliyah are here too. Noah and Daniel are racing, so we wanted to come watch and support them.

Daniel's black Mustang and Noah's black Dodge Challenger roll to the start line where a pink Camaro and white Charger are waiting. Beau cashes in the money, walks to the race-starter girl, and slips the wad of cash into her skirt band.

"I want a good, clean race, got it?" Beau grins as he looks in Daniel's direction.

When the race-starter girl drops her arms, the four cars rush down the graveled road. It's a straight-and-turn drag race. We all watch in fascination and anticipation as the four cars race it out.

Noah's car is the first one to take the turn, followed by the pink Camaro. I don't look away from the black Mustang as my heart rate picks up. He hangs back, almost having fun with the race but that's Daniel, he's confident and that makes him so desirable.

Before Noah or the pink Camaro can zoom past the finish line, Daniel comes out of nowhere and bolts down the finish line like a flash of lightning. A roar of cheers breaks out and I'm smiling like an idiot.

Daniel climbs out of his car, ruffles his hair, and smirks at me. Beau and he share a bro-handshake before Daniel comes to me and sneaks his arms around my waist. He kisses me haughtily, sneaking his tongue in and watching me with hooded, heated eyes.

I break the kiss and shyly smile.

"Danny." A sultry voice sounds behind me.

Daniel looks at the person and his eyes harden with wrath. I twirl around to see who it is that made him switch personas so fast.

A girl—a woman—so gorgeous, my breath gets taken away. Her beauty is so seductive and—for a lack of a better word—exotic. From her fox-like hazel eyes, high cheekbones, Bratz-lips to her long dirty blonde hair, she's so hot.