Chapter Fifty Nine

Rosé

What is she doing here?

Can't she read a room?

Madison sips on her ice coffee, completely ignorant of the vibe we're all giving off—we don't want her here.

After we left the basketball court, Aaliyah and Bia wanted to go to Chocolate Crumbs so the boys came with us.

Luna, the kind soul she is, is the only one who talks to Madison here and there but like the rest of us, we ignore her.

Kai and Bia are talking about going to his brother's new club for New Year's and it sounds fun. Bia couldn't be in St. Vermont because she went to New Zealand to visit her mother, so we want her to have this New Year's.

"Come home with me," Daniel quietly says to me, "We can watch that new anime you want and I got those chocolate popcorns you like."

I stare at him in adoration. The fact that he said home makes my heart fly high in the clouds.

"You're so sweet," I caress his cheek, "I'll come home with you."

"Danny, you wanna race again?" Madison speaks with her too sweet of a voice.

Daniel frowns when he looks at her.

"I'm not racing with you."

"You used to love it. You always placed a bet and ended up losing." Madison smiles, leaning her elbows on the table and staring at Daniel, fixated.

Daniel scoffs.

"Only because you cheated."

"I never cheated." Madison giggles, tucking her hair behind her ear, giving Daniel the most alluring gaze I've ever seen from a woman.

Damn, she's seductive.

Daniel looks amused.

"Because purposely trying to crash into my car wasn't cheating?"

"It wasn't." Madison laughs and it grates against my skin like chalk on a chalkboard.

"You're a shit racer."

"Wanna bet?"

Them talking about street racing so casually has me a little jealous and disheartened. With a heavy heart, I sip on my double chocolate frappe, savoring the taste and wandering my eyes around the café.

Noah and Luna are messing around and I notice how he looks at her so adoringly. Aaliyah and Matthew are making out and it makes me smile in hilarity because those two are so into each other. Kai is flirting with Bia but the girl is not having it.

I love how each of their relationships are different.

A soft touch breaks me out of my observation. I look at my hand that is resting on my lap and see Daniel's hand grabbing mine and intertwining our fingers together. My heart melts with flutters of love.

I stare at Daniel, but his eyes are on Madison.

I smile giddily, warmly.

I love him.

Madison's fierce eyes darken as they scrutinize my smile.

"Rosé," Madison smiles at me but it's anything but sweet, "What do you do for fun?"

Fuck Daniel. I want to say but hold back the thought.

"A lot of stuff." I sweetly answer her question.

"Let me guess," Madison giggles, "You're the good girl who loves books."

I frown at her.

"That's cute." Madison hides her smirk as she drinks her coffee.

Daniel's jaw clenches, his anger oozing from his aura. He scoffs, amused but I sense the wickedness behind it.

"Yeah, she's the good girl who loves books and knows how to fuck me until I'm screaming her name."

Oh my, Athena.

I stare at Daniel in bewilderment.

Madison's beautiful, sharp features falter, anger, and irritation bubbling from her fierce eyes.

Daniel pulls me out of my chair and heads towards our friends.

"Daniel, what—why would you—oh god." I fumble with my words out of bashfulness, confusion, and utter awe at his confidence.

Daniel pulls me in front of him, his loving eyes sending butterflies swarming in my tummy.

"She's a bitch, baby. I don't give a fuck about her. If she has a problem with you, she has a problem with me. No one is allowed to talk about you like that." Daniel confesses, his eyes glimmering in protectiveness and care.

His words brim my heart with so much love and kindness, I'm falling deeper in love with him.

<3 <3 <3 <3

"Oh...oh my god." My nails dig into his smooth back, the heat of pleasure in my tummy sparkling in ecstasy.

I bury my face in his neck as the intense orgasm rips through me. That's my second one and we've been in here for two minutes.

Hot sprouts of water pelt down on our bodies as Daniel pounds so roughly inside me. I arch my back, my breasts pressing against his hot, hard body as he traps me in his arms against the shower wall.

Daniel growls, baring his teeth to bite my neck—marking me. He's so deep inside of me that when he thrusts up, the tip of his cock brushes along my cervix. My wet hair sticks to my cheeks and my legs that are wrapped around his waist feel like Jell-O.

"D-Daniel." I whimper, feeling my insides being ripped apart with so much pleasure that I'm seeing stars.

Daniel's chocolate eyes are completely dark—pupils dilated with lust and love. They peer down at me, hooded and hypnotized. Our matching racing heartbeats are like music to my ears, a melody of love. The water is like holy water on his caramel skin, his abs glistening, tempting me to lick them.

"Rosé, kiss me." Daniel whispers, voice laced with desire unmatched.

I grant his wish, crashing my lips on his. It's like fireworks on a cool summer night. It's everything of love and lust. I slither my tongue inside his mouth, losing myself in him in every way possible.

Daniel's thrusts become unbelievably fast and I throw my head back, my eyes closed as stars dance around my vision, my moans dripping like melted ice cream.

There goes my third orgasm.

Daniel tenses inside, hardening, and his thrusts grow long and slow. He's close.

Wanting to do something daring. I push him, making him slip out of me and put me down. I drop to my knees and grab his throbbing cock in my palm, giving it a slow pump before taking him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck...Rosé, baby..." Daniel's moans are beautifully seductive—hoarse and dark and low.

His fingers thread through my hair, keeping it away from my face, throwing his head back as I suck and lick him. Giving him pleasure is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love how he tastes and I love how he looks at me like I'm the stars in the night sky. I feel so powerful knowing I make him feel this good.

With a long suck, I feel him tense. Daniel growls before he comes, his juices in my mouth, dripping from the sides of my lips. Looking up into his hazed eyes, I swallow. Daniel looks like a wet dream—so hot and sinful.

Daniel's eyes gleam with a need so vicious, I'm a little afraid. Daniel smirks, his fingers coming to caress my lips.

"Good girl."