Chapter Forty Four

Daniel

"Surprised?" Chase Henny stands with his hands in his pockets, a stupid smirk on his stupid face.

At least six guys crowd the corridor, most of them are street racers but it looks like they've been bought like the idiots they are. Whatever, I don't care if I get hurt, I'm going to get her back. These puppets will not stop me from getting my girl back.

"You're dead."

"Don't be a sucker. You were stupid enough to fall into our trap." Mocking me, he wanders his eyes to Noah, Kai, and Matthew.

Koa and Nate are dealing with West who scrambled to hide like a pathetic loser. I take a step forward and I watch as the brainless fucks follow my advance towards their princess.

"Move."

"I can't do that, it'll ruin Wren's fun."

My hands curl in utter rage. It's taking everything in my will to not slam this guy into the fucking wall.

"Get out of my fucking way." I emphasize every word, deeply.

Chase scoffs, entertained at my remark. His face is really starting to annoy me.

"Let him have his fun with the whore," Chase smirks, "Your girl is a sweet little slut with her tempting—"

Wasting no time, I punch Chase right across his jaw, throwing his whiny ass onto the ground.

All hell breaks loose, and my boys jump into action, squaring up to defend themselves.

Chase lunges back at me to punch me but I grab his arm, elbowing his side, resulting in a harsh fall to the ground. Chase scoffs in annoyance.

He gets up on his feet before throwing a powerful punch at me but I jerk back, aside. The blow meant for my jaw, whizzes by in a blur. Quick with my reflexes, I duck, feeling my hair ruffle with the force, when Chase swings his arm, aiming at me.

Noah

Sidestepping, I avoid a charging bulky dude who humorously resembles a charging bull. The guy in a black t-shirt whirls around to face me, shocked to feel no impact. Taking the courage yet again, the puppet flies his fist and lands it onto my jaw, making me stumble back, caught off guard.

Son of a bitch.

Seeing his advantage, the puppet collides another powerful jab at me, a painful blow to the ribcage that has me cursing as the sharp sting fades in.

Holy shit.

Breathing angrily, I square up. With my left hand, I hurl a blow into the V under the puppet's ribs. Paralyzing his diaphragm, the man in black gasps and scrunches his body in a fetus position on the floor.

Kai

Getting a fistful of the dummy's hair, I pull his head forward and slam my knee into his face.

Smirking, I tug on his hair, lifting the injured man off the ground and slam him against a nearby mirror. The glass shattering and piercing through his skin. A painful bellow emits, and the fucker goes limp.

Seeing his boyfriend get thrown down, another runs towards me.

This is fun.

Not an ounce of fear is pouring out of me as I grab the dude's forearm and jab a forceful blow into his midsection, the sound of bones crushing.

Matthew

Grasping the guy's arm, I smash my elbow into the side of his skull, right on the soft spot of the temple. A bone-breaking sound is created and immediate pain rushes through the idiot's body, collapsing in ache.