Chapter Sixty

Rosé

Koa has all of our names on the VIP guest list so we had no trouble getting into the club—Hewa. Daniel and I were late because...well...he got distracted with um, my dress. Yeah.

Hewa is dripping in wealth and sin. From the bright pink neon lights to the immaculate display of alcohol behind the bar, the club is expensive. Chase Atlantic's I Never Existed is playing, the sensual rhythm and lyrics making people sway their bodies.

Daniel's body is glued to mine as we walk through the crows and up the stairs to the second floor. My girls bear hug the moment they see me and I laugh at their greeting because we saw each other an hour ago.

Everyone looks hot with a capital AF.

Aaliyah is wearing a black cut-out mini dress that gathers around her hips. The cut-outs are around her waist and her ribcage and the straps turn into a one-side halter neck. She pairs the dress with black heels. Her hair is straight and her makeup is smokey.

Luna is wearing a white mini dress that has three cut-outs in the shape of flower petals around her ribcage and they are held up by two thin straps then turn the dress into a halter. She wears white lace-up heels. Her long blonde hair has two braids in it and her makeup is light.

Put her and Aaliyah next to each other and you get heaven and hell.

Bia is wearing a muted yellow and pink abstract patterned mesh dress that hugs her body. It has long sleeves and ties around the center of her breasts. She wears pink heels. Her blonde hair is messy in an editorial vibe and her makeup is artistic with graphic liner and glittery skin.

My dress is a dark chocolate mesh mini dress that hugs my body and the straps are thin as they both fall over one shoulder and around my neck. I wear dark chocolate strappy heels. My hair is lightly curled and my makeup is minimal with a dust of blush and muted raspberry lipstick.

And the boys, the boys look like models walking a runway in Valhalla.

Daniel is sitting on the black couch, leaning forward to pour alcohol into his glass. Kai hands me a drink and I take a seat next to Daniel. His palm instantly claims my thighs as he drapes his arm over them and leans back, man-spreading.

The drink Kai gave me is sour but has a fruity aftertaste to it. I throw it back in one shot before I'm pouring another. Daniel watches me with heated eyes as I take my second shot.

Koa joins us in the VIP area with his group of girls and I don't miss the way Bia and Luna stare at the fine specimen. Bia catches my eyes and mouths a thirsty ohmygod which makes me giggle.

I get up and walk over to the railing that looks over the dance floor. Parities and clubs were never my scenes but after Daniel, they bring a type of fun that I never knew I needed. Slide by Chase Atlantic morphs the atmosphere into a wickedly sinful aura.

Two strong arms wrap around my body from behind and I don't have to look to know how it is. My body knows him, my body is comfortable with him. There's an energy that our bodies share whenever we're near each other and it pulls us in like two magnets.

"I'm fucking you with this dress on tonight." Daniel whispers viciously hot into my ear, biting it and licking up my neck.

I breathily moan at his touch.

"Daniel," I bite my bottom lip, "I want you to choke me when you fuck me tonight."

I feel him grow hard behind me, his erection digs into my lower back.

I didn't think I would be into kinky sex but Daniel brings out the dark side of me. I want to explore every sexual experience I can with him. After what Wren did, I never thought I'd ever have sex let alone let a guy touch me but Daniel has crushed that fear, that loathing that all I want to do now is fuck him every which way till Sunday.