Chapter Fifty Eight

Rosé

I cheer when Matthew makes the basket with a clean throw, he high-fives Noah—who's on his team—before flipping the bird to the other guys.

Aaliyah does the heart with her arms which makes her boyfriend smile.

The boys wanted to hang out at the basketball court at Bay River Park and they asked us to come along so Aaliyah, Bia, and I are all here—Luna is running late—supporting them and enjoying the late evening sun. Bia has left to get some snacks.

"He said I love you to me last night." Aaliyah says without looking at me, a tender smile on her beautiful face.

I look at my best friend in surprise.

"Oh my god."

"I love him, Rosie." Aaliyah grins, her eyes shining in happiness and love.

I squeal and hug her.

I'm so happy their relationship is strengthening and they both look like they're in love.

"He wants me to move in with him after graduation." Aaliyah says with a nervous smile.

"Do you want to move in with him?" I ask her, making sure that she has thought about what she wants and what she's comfortable with.

"I don't know, I mean we're probably going to be super busy what with his drafting and my projects and we won't be seeing each other a lot," she plays with her long hair, a light smile on her face, "But living with him would give me a sense of assurance that no matter how far we are from each other, we're coming back home together."

That's so cute.

"Do what feels right for you, Liyah."

"Hey, guys." Luna waves at us as she comes over and sits on the grass next to us.

We both smile at her. She watches Noah with a bright smile on her face and I'm curious to know if Noah has made the first move or if they're just friends.

"Noah and I are dating." Luna says out of the blue.

"What?" Aaliyah and I shriek in unison.

She grins.

"Ahhhh." Aaliyah takes her into a bear hug which makes the girl laugh.

"I'm so happy for you." I coo as I join them in the hug.

"Hey, don't forget me," Bia hollers as she jumps right into our hug, "Why are we hugging? Is someone pregnant? Rosie?"

We all sit back and I laugh at Bia's words.

"I'm not pregnant." I softly say.

"Who's pregnant?" Kai asks, appearing out of thin air.

"Pregnant?" Matthew steps beside him.

"What's happening?" Noah asks as he walks over too with Daniel following behind.

All boys are standing around us, confused and exhausted.

"One of them is pregnant." Kai nonchalantly says.

"What?" Daniel's eyes instantly lock to mine and I can't help my eye roll.

"Oh hell nahhh." Matthew glares at his girlfriend.

"I've only started dating you, woman." Noah kneels in front of Luna and stares at her in awe.

She laughs, smacking his arm in hilarity.

"I can't be a baby daddy, I'm still a baby." Kai dramatically adds, whining.