Chapter One

BTS! HARRY STYLES!—now that i have your attention, please read the very important message below.

if y'all haven't yet read the disclaimer and character pages, please go back and do so before reading because they're important to the story. there are heavy triggering scenes within this story so please read with caution (they don't occur a lot but i've added the warnings where needed so y'all know beforehand)

this is based in college, not high school.

no spoilers please :) don't ruin it for others.

be respectful in the comments to other readers.

there's a lot of heavy smut in this book so if you're looking for a vanilla story or for a sweet hero, this story ain't for you child. daniel is hella toxic. he's not meant to be liked but he's worth it by the end, trust me. and some of y'all might even find rosé stupid so...enjoy <3

also also, a lot of things won't make sense and that's because i wrote this when i was dumb, and in high school. so ignore it. i can't be asked to change things so this story stays as it is.

and just wanna say thank you to every reader <3

Rosé

Peeking from my plain pink bed covers, I stop my alarm on my phone.

Mornings should not start before ten. I don't even know where I am at seven in the morning.

I don't want to leave my bed, I'm so warm and comfortable and cozy. I've cocooned myself in my duvet. Ahh, I'm just a big, toasty cinnamon bun.

Binx kneads my tummy as he stretches his body, plopping down and staring into my eyes. There's not a thought behind those pretty blue eyes.

I smile as I grab ahold of my ragdoll cat, placing a kiss on his tiny little head. I got Binx four years ago, Nate found him at the rescue center and after what happened to me, Binx came into my life like a ray of sunshine.

Yawning, I slip out of my covers, tying up my hair and stumbling my way towards the bathroom. I hate mornings more than anything. I'm not a morning person. I need at least two hours before feeling awake.

After showering, I do my morning skincare routine which consists of face scrub, and moisturizing. Wearing a white, baby-tee, I throw on a pair of blue jeans before lazily slipping into my white Nikes.

Grabbing my tote bag and all the books I need, I head downstairs into the kitchen. Nate is eating his cereal whilst watching some basketball video on his phone.

I grab a buttered toast and a banana.

"I'm practicing late tonight, so lock the doors and make sure to eat." Nate says as he's munching on his cereal.

I nod and we silently eat our breakfast.

Nate and I live alone, have been for the past four years. Our house is small but it's ours and sweet and cozy. I don't know how Nate managed to buy it when he was nineteen but that's the best thing about my big brother. He's responsible, caring, loving, and utterly irreplaceable.

After our parents died eight years ago, we were put in the foster system. We were in the home for two years before a family fostered us but that family...

Nate took the responsibility of raising me and I'm never going to be able to repay for all he's done for me, for us. It saddens me that he had to grow up so fast and at such a young age. My brother is the best. He's done everything he can to make sure I have everything I need—books, clothes, and when puberty hit, sanitary products.