Chapter Forty Seven

Rosé

Flickering my eyes open, I enjoy the morning sun, it's bright and warm as it shines through the windows. I sigh in comfort and snuggle more into the bed. A heavyweight is rested on my stomach and with lazy eyes, I gaze at a sleeping Daniel—peaceful and adorable.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach after last night flashes by and my cheeks blush with shyness. Tangling my fingers in his soft, messy hair, I push it away from his forehead.

Daniel moans softly, eyes opening with eyebrows creased, and grins sleepily.

"You're so soft."

Oof, that voice.

Bless you, Eos, goddess of the dawn.

I giggle at his words.

I don't know why I'm so shy unexpectedly, but I can't help but be. Last night, Daniel saw everything, he touched me everywhere, he added color to my life after years of blackness.

Daniel lifts his head up and holds my waist, his fingers tracing my blushing cheeks.

"Are you okay?"

I hum as I absentmindedly worship his beauty. I don't let my eyes wander off anywhere but on him.

I want to take in his beauty, his serenity, his endearing touch. I was afraid of my first time being painful, but Daniel made it so soothing yet so hot. He was so considerate and thoughtful.

Daniel notices my dazed aura and deicides to seal the perfect moment with a kiss. An affectionate kiss. Moving between my thighs, my chest rises when I feel him against me—he's hard.

Grinding his hips against mine, I moan. I want my mornings to start like this every day.

Daniel trails his fingers down and touches my sore clit. I'm wet, no surprise there. Daniel groans in satisfaction, our lips dancing together in a sweet yet captivating rhythm. My hands grasp his flexed arms when I feel the tip of his cock against me.

"Daniel." I whimper.

Daniel groans before kissing my neck and gliding his fingers into me. My body shudders with pleasure and a tiny bit of pain. He curls them and motions them inside me, I breathily moan at the incredible spark in my tummy.

Daniel haughtily smiles before grabbing my thighs and moving down, hiding beneath the bedsheets. The moment I feel his tongue sweep across me, I see stars.

Feeling too overwhelmed and sexually frustrated, I touch my breasts as I close my eyes to lose myself in Daniel. He's so good. He knows how to make me feel good. Sucking on my aching clit, he stimulates me further with his fingers.

I moan when he slips his tongue inside me and his thumb rubs my clit and I come like a wave crashing onto the shore.

Daniel moves up, the covers falling around us and he kisses me.

"Are you sore?" He mumbles in-between kisses.

"Mmmhmm." I love kissing him.

He breaks the kiss and climbs off the bed. I pout at the loss of his warmth.

"Come on," he holds out his hand, "Let's take a shower, it'll make you feel better."

I wrap the sheet around my body and place my hand in his before standing up but then the soreness hits me and I wobble. Daniel catches me and laughs.

I glare at him.

What is he laughing about? He did this to me, the sadistic prick.

I ignore his arrogant, amused grin and try to walk to the bathroom but fail when my thighs cry out.