Special Chapter

A/N: Any special chapters are not related to the plot unless stated.

This takes place in the orphanage and pretend as if Emma doesn't know how to take care of kids even though cannonly she took care of the babies. Also, there might be a bit of scenes to how Y/n acted as a child cannonly.

Happy Late Thanksgiving! (If you celebrate it.)
I hope you have a good day/rest of the day/night.

It's nearly 1 am and I was bored so I decided to write this, hope you enjoy :)
_____

Ray (8) stood frozen. He was baffled.

Let's start from the beginning. Ray woke up to hear a loud commotion downstairs, which was rare since everyone was usually busy getting ready. But not today. Everyone seemed quick to get downstairs. So, he followed. Once making it to the dining room, he couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Oh, hey, Ray!" Emma greeted, carrying a kid.

The kid was who everyone knew as the one and only suicidal maniac.

"Look what we found! It's Y/n! Look how cute he is!" Emma (8) happily said as she hugged the squirming child.

"What happened? What exactly is this?" Ray asked, looking at Emma.

"Well, I woke up early and decided to help Mama with breakfast, only to find Y/n here, sitting on the ground with his blanket." Emma replied nonchalantly.

"You're not supposed to hold him like that, Emma." Norman (8) sweat-dropped.

"I think I found the cause of this." Nat (6) said, pointing to a cup with suspicious-looking liquid.

Ray sighed and walked over to Emma, his arms slightly outstretched.

"Give him. You're the least promising person to take care of a child." He told her.

Emma gasped dramatically, hugging Y/n tighter as the boy accepted his fate.

"How rude! Y/n likes me better though, so it's better he stays with me!" She argued.

"Emma, I'm sorry, but...I agree with Ray." Norman nervously said.

Emma gasped again.

"I can't believe this! Do you, Y/n?" She asked the blank-faced child.

"Blah." He replied.

It was clear that he was not happy by her hold on him and even raised his hand to smack her shoulder. 

Emma sulked as she held Y/n with extended hands, surrendering him.

"Y/n doesn't believe in me either..."  She dramatically said, making Norman sweat-drop and Ray deadpan.

"Alright, just give him here." Ray sighed, reaching to grab Y/n.

Y/n looked at him and furrowed his brows, now stiff in Emma's hold as he slightly sniffled, making Ray blink in surprise.

"Creepy cyclops..." Y/n muttered, reaching out to Norman.