🩸Chapter 67🩸

'The one who made the promise was Emma. And they haven't implemented the promise yet. As long as I kill Emma...'

"Please. Don't shoot me." Peter nervously smiled at Emma as the three other boys appeared behind her.

'I've lost. It's over. There's no future for me. They have a revolution and a glorious future waiting for them while I'm about to fall from grace and go to hell. No, you all are done too. If I kill Emma, the promise will never be implemented. You'll go back to hell. I'm taking you down with me. Come die with daddy...my children...!'

"I was wrong!" He told them.

'I can do it. If I get a little bit closer, I can kill her.'

"I'll do anything! So please don't shoot me."

"Hm? Y'know, we weren't planning to kill you. No need to be so "afraid", Peter. By the way, the one who made the promise wasn't Emma. So you don't have to kill her." Y/n stepped forward with a smile.

"Huh...?" Peter blinked.

"Yes, Emma was originally going to make the promise, but I'm the one who made a deal with him. So if you successfully kill Emma, it's not going to stop the promise from happening. To stop it from implementing, you'd have to kill me." Y/n grinned tauntingly.

"But there's no need for that. We're not here, as Y/n said, to kill you. We can here to talk." Emma spoke.

'Talk? What is this kid saying?'

"Inviolable noninterference. We won't retaliate or attack the Ratri clan in any way. In return, we want you to approve our freedom. We'll all go to the human world. We want you to approve and not get in the way. To leave us alone." Emma said.

'An idiot! She's an idiot!' Peter thought.

'She's gonna let me live? She wants to talk? Is she crazy?! Naive! She's naive to the end! She's an idiot!'

"You're going to forgive me? Really? You're going to..." Peter spoke.

~Flashback~

"I can't forgive them! No. I'm never going to forgive them!" Gillian shouted.

"How could you? How could you feel sorry for them? Forgive them?" She held Emma's hands into her own.

"I can't forgive them." Emma shook her head.

"There's no way I can. I hate them! I miss Yuugo and Lucas. Ustinez too. What they did to Mary and them...Norman and his friends...The fact that they built that hunting ground and the system of the farms and this world...is unforgivable! Chris hasn't woken up either." Emma lowered her head.

"Because we want to be free..." Norman muttered.

"It's hard to forgive, but unless we do, we won't truly be free." Nigel said.

"Got it." Oliver said. "But it won't be easy to get through to him."

"Even so, I don't want to abandon communicating. I want to talk it out." Emma said.

"Agh! Emma, you're such a softie! Those are the words of a dreamer!" Gillian said with her head lowered.

"But fine, bring it on. Let's go as far as we can." She looked up with a grin.

"We've come this far anyway." Nigel smiled.

"It's for our dear future. I don't want to regret anything." Gillian smiled.

'Our sole objective is to win and have a discussion.'

~End of Flashback~