🎯Chapter 35🎯

"Lord Bayon, you're just unbelievable. To think you'd manage to catch two of the Grace Field escapees...!"

Demons currently sat around a table.

"Oh?"

"Did you overhear the vassals prattling? Hehehe...and here I tried so hard to keep it a surprise. It would've made it all the sweeter when you spotted them..."

"Are you jesting?"

"No, it's not true. Apparently, four of them were packing together...but my foolish serfs lost track of the other two. They'll be found soon enough."

"Come on, don't leave us waiting! What're their grades?"

"One of them we've caught is premium grade female. One of the others is probably ranked premium too. And the fourth, strangely enough, is already mature. Also, along with the girl we caught, the male that we caught was a bit strange. It had bandages wrapped on its arms, legs, right eye, and neck. After taking him, my foolish serfs forgot to check his numbers. However, there's no doubt that it's one of the Grace Field escapees and looks around the age of the kids, so it's probably premium."

'Premium-grade...! And a mature one too?!'

"Take it away, I'm done."

The demons were not standing, ready.

'It's been a long, long while since I've had mature meat.'

'Premium-grade meat from Grace Field!! Not even those in our standing have access to that!'

'It's them.'

'It's those two. It has to be those two. I'm going to ravish it into pieces...'

'We're all too excited to stay put. On this beautiful morning...we hunt!'

The demons entered the town ad looked around.

"All of them are gone..."

"And the premium ones?! Where are they?! When we came through the forest, I saw no signs of them."

"It's hide-and-seek then. It's been a while...how fun!"

The demon then entered a building.

"Ready or not...Here I come."

'They didn't run away after all. I can smell them...'

"Where are you? Come out?" The demon taunted.

There was a sudden sound that alerted them.

"Over there! After it!" A demon ordered, pointing to a cloaked person who ran away.

"If it's that little girl, she's mine!"

"Then, if it's the boy, he's mine!"

Gillian smirked as she glanced back.

-----

"Don't worry. They can't find us here." Lucas said to the kids who cowered behind him.

-----

Y/n, Emma, and Oliver crouched down, holding guns as they hid.

'Close, but we made it!'

~Earlier~

"No...the music?" Nigel said.

"What's happening...? This is too soon...It's only been one day!" Pepe agreed.

"They're...coming...the monsters..." A young girl trembled.

Then, a bunch of kids started crying.

'This is bad...It's too soon- way too soon. Our preparations are basically over. However, we haven't confirmed the final strategy with everyone yet! What now? What should we...' Oliver thought.