❓Chapter 70❓

"The Yokohama foreign settlement. There was once a giant explosion here. In the resulting crater, people began building a city. That's this place. Suribachi City."

Y/n merely hummed, walking around with a grey-haired man as he looked at the red book in his hands.

"So they drink metal plating to kill themselves overseas, huh? But there are those who have their organs melted while they're still alive. Yuck. Glad I didn't try it." He spoke.

"Hey, did you know about that? Um..." Y/n looked back at the man who stood on top of the stairs.

"Hirotsu." The man said, walking towards him. "I'll take that into consideration."

'This boy was there with the boss when the previous boss passed away. I shouldn't underestimate him.'

"Y/n." Hirotsu said.

"Yes?" Y/n looked at him.

"This area is in a state of conflict. Be careful." Hirotsu told him.

Y/n close his book and lowered it as he rose a brow, "Conflict?"

"The Port Mafia currently has three enemy organizations. One is Takasekai. Another is GSS. And lastly, a complementary army comprises entirely of juveniles, the Sheep-"

Hirotsu was interrupted by a ring and stayed quiet as Y/n pulled out his phone and stared at the call.

"It's Mr.Mori." He said before answering, "Hello?"

He calmly listen and nodded, "Yeah. I learned a few things. Long story short...I found the previous boss."

A smirk made its way onto Y/n's face as he said, "He came back from the pits of Hell. Yeah. I'll give you a proper report when I get back-"

Suddenly, a black substance engulfed in a red light came from behind him and shot him forward.

(A/N: When I was typing this, I flinched during this part because it was so sudden)

"Y/n!" Hirotsu gasped.

Smoke formed as a huge crash was heard, and as the dust dissipated, Y/n was revealed sitting between a few stray boulders as someone chuckled.

"This is perfect. A kid! The Port Mafia must be really desperate for people." A ginger boy smirked as he pushed his foot on Y/n's abdomen.

"I hate pain, you know?" Y/n blankly stared up at him.

Disregarding his words, the ginger said, "I'll give you two options. Die now or die after you give me information. Either's fine."

"Kill me now then. All the better if you can kill me comfortably." Y/n said.

"What, are you just a suicidal brat?" The ginger scrunched up his nose in judgment.

"You're a brat too." Y/n retorted.

"I'm not just any brat like you. Why don't you tell me about this Arahabaki you're snooping on?" The ginger squinted his eyes.

"Arahabaki, huh?" Y/n blankly set before grinning, "I see. Arahabaki."

"You know about it, don't you?"

"No. Never heard of it."

The ginger lifted his head and kicked Y/n's face before placing it back where it was.

"Those who step into the Sheep's territory will be met with fierce retaliation. I see. So you're the king of the Sheep. Chuuya Nakahara, manipulator of gravity." Y/n said.

(A/N: Yes, I know Nakakhara is his last name but in Tpn, the human world is all the same and the countries don't have their names, they're just areas. That's also why I'm not using words like "san", "chan", "kun", etc.)