🩸Chapter 53🩸

"Huh?" Don and Gilda questioned.

"Mr.Don! Miss Gilda! The Boss is calling for you!" Hayato smiled.

"Norman? Us?"

-----

Looking forward, Y/n, Emma, and Ray had confused and stunned expressions.

"Hey, Emma. What we're after are the Seven Walls, right?" Ray questioned.

"Yes..." Emma replied.

"And we came in through the entrance, right?" Ray continued.

"Mhm!" Emma confirmed.

"Meaning we're now beyond the threshold, right?" Ray asked.

"Right. This must be the place that the tower paintings showed as pitch black..." Emma said.

"Yeah." Ray said.

"Then, what in the world is that?" Y/n questioned, still staring forward.

"I don't understand...How can it be?" Emma furrowed her brows.

"It's...the Grace Field House? But, why? That door we went in should have brought us to the Seven Walls." She continued.

"The door completely vanished. No turning back." Ray said.

Y/n silently stared at the familiar structure before the corners of his lips tilted up and he stepped forward, saying, "Well, all we can do is move forward. Let's enter."

Ray and Emma hesitated a bit before nodding and entering the house after the brunette.

'This brings me back...It's the house...It really is the exact same house...' Emma thought, looking around and seeing flashes from the past.

'Seriously...? This certainly is the house, but is it the real one? It likely isn't. Something feels off, but what is it?' Ray thought.

"Hm. It's quiet in here." Y/n said, looking up the stairs and slightly narrowing his eyes.

"That's it! It's way too quiet here." Ray said.

"Do you think this place is empty?" Emma asked.

"Let's make sure." Ray said.

Sudden thumps caught their attention and they turned to the stairs, hearing the sound grow louder. Then, a round object stopped in front of them.

"A ball...?" Emma blinked, slightly furrowing her brows.

However, it seemingly opened and an eye stared at the three kids, making them flinch and back away.

"Let's play." It said.

There were two sudden clicks. Y/n and Emma noticed something at the bottom of their feet, but it was too late. Both of them fell back as doors underneath them suddenly appeared open.

"UWAH!"

"Emma! Y/n!" Ray reached out.

But, the two still fell and Ray couldn't reach a single one.

"Ray!" A voice called, making him turn his head.

'Emma's voice, from the second floor?!' Ray thought.

"Emma! Where are you? If you can hear me, call back!" Ray shouted.

Before he could take a step up the stairs, his surrounding started to look disorientated.

'What the hell?' He thought, unmoving.

"Ray." A voice made him turn as he heard pattering sounds.