Chained to the Past

Jade Emersyn Cuevas has always been played by her past boyfriends. She either gets cheated on, beaten up, or treated wrong. There was not a good relationship that she remembers she has been in. She's like a magnet for assholes. Everyone was toxic.

Just like her past relationships, she's with her toxic boyfriend of three years, Jake Emerson Abellano. Even though she has been hurt by him hundreds of times already, her love for him is still deeper than the wounds that he caused her. Wounds that still haven't been treated will immediately get reopened, causing her to be unable to heal.

Not until Dashiell Hugo Villaflor came to break her out of the chains from her past.

~

This is the second installment of Imperfect Girls Series.

~

Imperfect Girls Series:

#1: An Oath To Take (COMPLETED)

#2: Chained to the Past (COMPLETED)

#3: Memories in the Rain (On-Going)

#4: SOON

~

Started: January 31, 2022
Ended: July 10, 2022

Estimated Word Count: 153,000

Warning: If you don't want to read stupid decisions that will be made by the female lead, then I recommend for you to leave.

Some scenes from the first book may reappear in this book too. I apologize if it seems redundant to some readers, but I wrote this while keeping in mind the readers that may read it as a stand-alone and not as a series. So that they can freely read it without getting confused.

So, that means that this book also contains spoiler of the first installment of the series. If you don't want to get spoiled, I recommend for you to start from the first book.

~

Disclaimer:

This story may contain sensitive topics to others such as abuse, violence, and foul words. I will leave some trigger warnings in the chapters which includes it. Please do leave if this may trigger you. Thank you.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is and has always been a crime.

I don't allow anyone to translate, edit, or put into other websites my stories without my permission. Please, let me know first before you make any move. Thank you.

My other social media accounts:

• Twitter: zxantlyx
• Facebook: Yen WP
• Backup WP Account: seathernyen
• Instagram: zxantlyx

Copyrights © 2022

All Rights Reserved.

-zχαnтℓуχ