Chapter 40 (Part 2 of 2)

Chapter 40: The Fall

Her

I SAT down on the large couch as I watched Jade bring her high heels back to the shoe rack. When she stopped just beside me she immediately sat down and looked at me.

My eyes wandered from her face down to her body. She was still wearing her office attire. White blouse and tan pencil skirt. Her hair was tied into a bun.

I immediately looked back at her face when I heard her talk. "Galing ka lang bar, 'no?"

I nodded at her and offered a hand in front of her. Tumingin ito doon at agad naman niyang pinatong ang kamay sa akin.

She squealed when I suddenly tightened my grip on her hand and pulled her into me. With widened eyes, she tried her best to stop herself from totally crashing into my body.

My eyes stayed glued to her face. She was slightly blushing, shocked by my sudden move. I can feel my heart beating faster, seeing how close her face was to me.

I swallowed the lump inside my throat as I took a quick glance at her reddish lips. There was still a slight tint on it, probably because of her lipstick. I quickly averted my gaze back to her eyes.

"Mhm... I always come home from work, Jade," I whispered.

A small smile started to appear on her lips as she looked down on mine. I once again swallowed, seeing how desire quickly flashed on her hypnotizing eyes.

She quickly closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss me. It was like a reflex that I immediately closed mine too. I felt her soft lips lightly touch down on mine but she immediately pulled away.

My jaw tightened upon realizing that she was teasing me. I opened my eyes only to see her looking down on me, lust was evident on her face. Our eyes met that made my heart double its pace.

"Amoy alak ka eh," she whispered and once again dipped her head to kiss me.

I immediately opened my mouth and willingly welcomed her kiss. It was hungry and intense. Is she okay? She's not drunk, right?

I felt her hands on the side of my face, angling it to a better place. She sucked my tongue that made me let out a frustrated moan. She quickly pulled her lips away from mine, but still close enough for me to feel her breath fanning against my now wet lips.

"You taste like alcohol too," she whispered. She sounded like she was out of breath.

I quickly encircled my arms around her small waist and placed her on top of me. I can already feel her pencil skirt that will interrupt us so I immediately pulled it up and pushed her down to sit on my lap.

She moaned inside my mouth when our bodies instantly touched. Mabilis ko ring hinila pababa ang kanyang palda para maiwasang lumilis ito nang todo.

"Taste tested a new drink earlier. Don't worry, I only drank one shot," I whispered.

My eyes couldn't stay away from looking at her lips. I can just tell that it was already slightly swollen from all the biting and sucking that I did. I tried my best to look back at her eyes.

I felt the tip of her nose touch mine that made me stop from breathing.

Damn.

She's so close, I don't think I can handle it. I don't think my heart can handle how fast it was beating.

"Hmm... Parang masarap 'yong bago niyong drink? Try ko sa susunod?" she whispered, teasing me more.

A small smirk quickly appeared on my lips as I leaned in and fully kissed her. I didn't know how long we were making out. I could no longer focus but only think of her lips kissing me back, my heartbeat rising much higher, and her hot palm on top of my chest.