Chapter 45

Athenia's of View

"Who's that boy?"

"Who?"

"That boy who's wearing a gold half maskara like mine."

"The 2nd rank in this underground Empress."

That boy. there's something different about him. I know something comes into my head and says I know that boy. I want to make sure. but if that's him, why is he here? at a young age he was able to lead a group? How come he managed it well. Athan.

"I want him to fight me."

"What? Are sure?"

"Im sure."

"But he's a kid."

"I know. I just want to be sure, if he can surpass my strength."

Nalilito man ay sununod nya din ang utos ko. Kaagad syang nagtawag ng tauhan at itinuro ang lalaking tinutukoy ko mula pa kanina. Binubuhay ng lalaking iyon ang kuryusidad ko sa pagkatao nya.

"This will be a great battle, but it would be better if the first rank was also here, I'm sure the battle would be better if that happens."

Kilala ko ang nasa unang rango. Bakit hindi ko makikilala kung sa katayuan namin sa buhay ay biyak ang buhay na tatahakin naming dalawa. But then disasters came, she lost. Other part of her was still unrecoverd. There's missing. Other part of her memories are wrecked.

But somehow, I'm confused, did she knew that she was a Queen here? Na kasama sya sa organisasyon, That that she left a throne. Or pati iyon ay nakasamang nabura sa kanya. Dahil sa pagtatagpo namin ng mga nasa itaas ay palaging nakabakante ang upuan nya.

"What a a great chance to see!!! Let's us give a louder voice to the empress and to the leader of Rank 2!!"

"Woaahhhhh!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Woohhhhhhh!!"

This is it. Pagkatapak ko sa gitna ay talagang pinipigilan ko lang ang sarili kong tanggalin ang maskarang suot nya. Alam kong sa sarili ko, kilala ko ang taong ito.

"What's wrong with you?" Unang saad nito ng makapasok sa gitna ng entablado na kinakaharapan ng napakaraming tao, na kabilang sa organisasyon na ito.

"Nothing, I just want to make sure, if.." saglit akong tumigil. Lumapit ako papunta sa gawi nya at iabot ang maskara pero nagawa nyang hawakan ang kamay ko at patapon na hinawi iyon.

"What's you're problem?!" Nanindig ang balahibo ko ng sumigaw sya.

"Athan."

"What?!"

"What are you doing here Athan?!" What the hell is he doing here?! How come he became the leader of the group?! For how he looks, he was innocent, childish, dumb!! What's happening?!

"Excuse me miss, what are you talking about? I'm not Athan for godsake!! Who the hell are you woman?!" Napaigtad ako ng mas lalong lumakas ang boses nya. Oh come on. "Paglalaro ang pinunta ko dito, hindi ang pakikipagtanungan kung sino ako at kung sino ka." Iniwan ako niting nakatulala, umalis sya sa harapan ko at agarang pumunta sa kasamahan.

I'm shocked.

What the hell is this. Why did not know about this?! You're such a dumb Athenia!!

Someone's Point of View

I left her in the middle of the crowd, I immediately went up to them, I removed the gun that was attached to my back and leaned on the couch. I looked at her. She looks defeated. I know her.

I still remembered everything she said every time I pretended to be asleep. I know it's her. she is the girl who always enters my room every time the clock strikes three in the morning. One time, she left the mask on the side of my bed. I didn't touch it, I waited for the day until nightfall so that she would visit me again.

The next day I found out who she was, who I was, and the woman who helped me and treated me well. It's like fate just played with me.

I'm scared.

I'm lost. I'm now losing my battle. I did suffer horrible things. And now I'm facing it alone. Cause no one know what really happened to me when they left me with that girl named Hailey. The girl who break our trust. I wont let things happen again. I won't let him touch my sister. I knew what's going on. She's envy. She want to revenge because her family did not get what they want.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Im fine. Don't bother me."

"Ang sungit."

"Shut up, you nosy."

I looked back at the front. She was no longer there. My eyes searched for her, I saw her talking to the higher-ups in the organization. But his eyes are on me. I know she did recognized me, she recognized me that's why so he st a fight for us a while ago. but her real intention was to prove if i was really him.

Athena's Point of View

Tic.tac.tic.tac.tic.tac.

"Hey, you okay?" Napasapo ako sa mukha.

"I cant remember you Liam. I'm still clueless about you." Napabuntong-hininga naman ito.

"Athena. Listen to me. Eyes on me baby. Everythings gonna be alright, you will remember anything. Wag mong pilitin, hayaan mo. In that case we can make move while you're recovering." Palihim akong napairap sa tawag nya sakin. Gross.

"Can you tell something about me? You know me right?" Saglit itong natigil, di kalaunan ay mas lumapit sya sakin.

"You're naughty, nosy, jolly when you're kid." Yeah, I know that.

"I already know that, what else?"

"You confessed to me when we're 10. 'I wanna marry you when u grow up!'" Nandidiri akong lumingon sakanya. What?! Pinagbibiro lang ata ako ng lalaking ito.

"Fuck you."

"What? I'm telling the truth." Mahina itong tumawa.

"You knew that I have siblings right?" Hindi ito sumagot. Nakatitig lang sya sakin. "Bakit hindi mo na lang ako dalhin sakanila. Pinapahirapan nyo pa ako."

"Your younger brother is already with you Athena."

"W-what?"

"You saved your brother from his abusive adoptive father. You remember the man named Harold?, he still in coma." Unti-unti ay nagkakalaman na ang utak ko.

"Do you wanna know who did that to him?"

"Who?"

"Your twin."

@sharmvcx✔