PROLOGUE

"Can you tell us how you met Daddy?" Said the two siblings excitedly request on two adults now sitting in front of them. they were at a dinner table because they had just finished dinner. they hold hands while the one rests the head on the old man's shoulder. they looked at each other and smiled.

"how many times have we told you about us. aren't you tired of listening? smiling answer of an old man as he caresses Of his wife's hair.

"we will never get tired of listening to your lovestory with Mommy, daddy. because for us, your love story is the best we've ever heard. so we will not get tired of it. And I wish I could find a partner like you daddy. caring, loving, and above all handsome." The youngest wink said. the old man laughed.

"don't fool me anymore my baby I know you need something. what is it? the youngest scratched his head.

"daddy....

the boy cut off what his sibling had to say.

"Because daddy, he wants to ask your permission if he can go with his FRIEND to the mall." Looking at his younger brother with a smile.

"Really? when do you want to wander around the mall? I know you’re a kind of introvert person who almost doesn’t want to socialize with other people. especially when the mall is crowded." can see the shock on the old man's face.

"Well, he wants to come because his love of his life ask him to join." Nanlaki naman Ang Mata Ng

"Brother!"

"I see" the Wifey Laugh

"What? Is it true? Since when did you get interested in wandering around the mall with your neighbor of yours? Hmmm?"

"Okay! That's enough kids. Is it true baby?" The Wifey said. 

"Mommy! I'm not baby anymore. Stop calling me like that."

"Or else mommy, that handsome neighbor will hear you. Hahahaha. Right my BABY KANE?" He emphasize the word baby.

"Well, this is first time.wow! I was just surprised. Well I give you a permission. But?" The Hubby said.

"But what Dad?"

"Tell us when you are courting him. And I myself will judge him if he deserves a Narrine Kane Suppasit. It's that Okay?" The old man giggle said.

"Dad! He's not flirting. We're just friends. Okay?"

"Weh? That's also where Mommy and Daddy started. Who knows? That's also where you fall."

"Never!"

"Okay my babies. That enough na okay? Do you want to continue to tell our story?" The Wifey said.

"Ayy! Sorry mommy. Eto Because Kuya. A lot of issues."

"Wow----

"Shhh.... Please continue your beautiful Lovestory, Mommy Gulf and Daddy Mew."