Chapter 47

Flashback:

Gulf's arrival at Gora bar, one of the most famous bars in the world. When he arrived there, everyone cheered to see him.

His classmates from four years in college that he can only now bond with. Because he is an introvert and known to be unapproachable, he just found out that they really want to be friends with him.

He sat next to Bow, with Tine and Janhae being a bit naughty.

"You came early for tomorrow. Look, we're all drunk.Eto. Drink it, you're not just studying. You also need to have fun once in a while." One of Gulf's classmates who is shy and knows that she is afraid of him now that he is talking to him.

Gulf was surprised because she spoke a lot.
He held the glass and smelled it. He drinks, but he's really not in the mood and just wants to sleep.

"I know you don't know me. I'm Amber by the way."  She said smiling and took Gulf's hand. "I'm glad you came. I thought you couldn't come again." She added.

Gulf didn't know what to say. He was uncomfortable and restless. He didn't know why. And the door seems to be pulling him out of this establishment.

"Ahhh... Hehehe. Yes. You are right. Sometimes you have to have fun too. Hehe" That's all Gulf said.

"Drink that. Look, there is moss." Amber was joking and Gulf immediately got it and laughed. He smelled the wine first. And he almost fainted from the smell. When his classmates saw them, he cheered.

"Shot!shot!shot!" His classmates shouted.

"No, Gulf is not allowed to drink. Mew will be angry with us when he finds out." Janhae scolded them. Gulf immediately frowned when he heard Mew's name. Gulf's friends immediately signaled not to. But Gulf just smiled and drank everything until the wine in the glass was empty.

"AAAAAAAAAH! Delicious. Is there more?" He exclaims. Amber immediately gave him again and He swallowed it again.

"Gulf, take it easy. Don't turn it into water. This will make Mew angry." Bow said.

"Are you afraid of him? Why? Isn't he a monster? HAHAHAHA" Gulf answered immediately hit by alcohol.

"Let's go Gulf, let's go home. It's late." Tine said

"Who's going home? It's too early to go home. Hello my miss ma'am. Are you drunk now? Your weak creature." Darell said who had just arrived. Gulf frowned and took a bottle of wine and handed it to Darell.

"You're arrogant, drink it, let's see if you're not drunk." Gulf said. He's dizzy but he's just fighting it. Darell immediately took a bottle of wine and before he drank it he looked at Gulf First.

"When I run out of it, will you break up to Mew?" Darell challenge him. Gulf just laughed because of this.

Gulf's face came closer to Darell's face. Darell was surprised by Gulf's sudden change in mood.

Gulf caressed Darell's face and it caused Darell to close his eyes. Gulf grinned as he suddenly bumped Darell's stomach. Darell was upset because of this. So the whole class laughed out loud.

"You're so cheap brother Evalengelista.I don't think you are that kind of person. And even if you turn the world upside down, I won't like you."