Chapter 63

Gulf's POV:

My body hurts, like I was beaten by wrestlers. Whe
n I opened my eyes, Mew was looking at me.

"you alright? do you need anything what do you feel? Does anything hurt?" He immediately asked. I shook my head And smiled.

"I just want water."

"Wait a minute." And he hastily stood up. He pointed the straw in my mouth and I immediately drank. I am very thirsty. Maybe because I screamed because I took my angel out of my womb.

"T-thank y-you daddy." I said. And I closed my eyes. I can't move my body. "Where is our son?" I asked him weakly. He immediately stood up and took our son from the crib. It immediately cried. But when it was placed next to me, it immediately stopped. I smiled. I didn't think I had the ability to give birth to a man like me. I didn't notice that I was crying. Mew wiped it with his fingers.

"Does something hurt? Why are you crying? Wait. I will call the doctor. " He asked worriedly. He was about to stand up when I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"N-no. I'm fine. Can you tell me this isn't a dream? If it's a dream, please don't wake me up." I cried. Mew sat next to me and kissed my forehead.

"You're not dreaming mommy. all of this is true. And thank you so much for this happiness. I love you so much. Forever and always." He said. And he kiss me in my lips.

I smiled and we looked at our son who was already buried in my armpit. "I think our son is hungry. What is his name?" I said.

"He is Alexander Kyle. Alexander Kyle Suppasit."

"What a beautiful name. Hello baby Alex. I'm your mommy. And this is your daddy welcome to our world." i said and i started crying. I cried with joy because he smiled at me. is he really came from me? he is very innocent.

"Uuuwwaaaaah!" And suddenly he cried. My son is really hungry. Mew took Alex from me and put him in the crib first. And then he supported me to stand up and leaned against the headboard of the bed and put a pillow behind me. Then he handed me Alex again who couldn't stop crying. I immediately lifted the hospital gown I was wearing and breastfed him.By the way, I forgot to say. Mom and I have the same condition but not in this part. I can produce milk from my breast just like normal women who have just given birth.

And I'm lucky because a lot of milk comes out of me that I can give to Alex.Sauna is painful and tickling, because I'm not used to it. But after a few minutes, everything becomes normal.

We were just smiling looking at Alex while he was breastfeeding in me. I was leaning on Mew's chest and he kissed me on the forehead.

"thank you mommy And I will never tire of saying that. I love you so much. Thank you for giving me such a family." Then I was surprised that he was crying. I looked at him and laughed. I've only seen him cry like this. So I touched his cheek and gave him a sweet kiss.

"Ssshhh.... I should be the one to thank you, because you didn't give up on someone like me. There are many more than me, but you stayed and chose to love me. I love you so much Daddy. I'm excited to be with you until As we grow older." Our foreheads touched.

*Click*

"Perfect!" We immediately turned to the door without noticing that our whole family was already inside. Gab took the photo and came to us.

"Omygod! My grandson is handsome. He Inherited from me." Dada said.

"He inherited that from me, look, he looks like Mew, whose son is Mew? Isn't it me?" Daddy Kao's bragging.