Chapter 39

Mew and Gulf immediately left the office. every way they go they are greeted. they got in the car and went home at Mew's house.

when they arrived they were met by Fluke who were busy arranging the party. They immediately greeted each other.

"Oh, you came home early. Just because it's your birthday. I told you not to go to work." Then he look at Gulf and hugged him tight. "It's really good that you picked him up. Because he probably won't be able to enjoy his special day because of his Daddy." He added. And he pulled them to the stairs
"rest first. then I'll call you when it's all set." Then he kissed his son. "Happy birthday again my son. Please give me a grandson or granddaughter. Whatever you can do is fine with me. Then he winked at Gulf. That's why he immediately blushed.

"Don't worry mom. We will do it later. So just be quiet okay?" He teases his mom. So his mom's eyes are happy.

"Good luck to you then my son-and-law." He whispered to me.

When we went up to his room, we both immediately took a shower without doing anything unusual. Then we just laying on the bed while hugging each other.

"I guess, they already know."

"they know what?"

"Duh! They already know about us. even if we don't say anything, we are their sons. they know us." Gulf said. "but I'm nervous. I don't know how to tell them."

"Don't be nervous or afraid. I'm here With you. I will not leave you no matter what happens." Mew said as he kiss Gulf in forehead. "And I know that they will not object to us. We did the things that they knew would be good for us. And I know they are happy because we are happy. Well That's right, where their child is happy, they are happy too. So don't worry. I'm with you in everything." They kissed and hugged until they fell asleep.

-----------

They are all at the table for dinner. If you think Mew's birthday celebration will be grand? You are wrong. Even though he is a CEO, he still prefers to keep his birthday celebration simple. With his family and close friends.

They also sang Happy Birthday to Mew. And gave him gifts. Mew is looking forward to Gulf's Gift. A small box was handed to him and he quickly opened it and it was confused what was written means.

He looked at Gulf in wonder

He looked at Gulf in wonder. Gulf, on the other hand, had a big smile. And he shrugged. Mew was excited whatever the meaning of what was written.

Everyone is happy now. until Bright suddenly asked.  "When do you plan to get married Mew? You're getting older, don't you have plans to start a family yet?" everyone was silenced. Mew looked at Gulf and Gulf got a drink of water. Mew grabbed Gulf's hand from under the table and he gave Bright a smile.