Chapter 53

Still Mew's POV:

"Dad, but I need to talk to Gulf." I said restless. I continue to drive. But I stop what my dad said.

"your grandfather needs you. And you know that he is already weak. he doesn't want to send to the hospital or take medicine until he didn't see you. Please son. just give him the fulfillment of his wish. You know that you are his only favorite grandson. Please my baby boy. For dad?" I can feel the sadness in dad's voice.

I took a deep breath. "Okay dad. I'm going."

"Thank you son. It means a lot to me. Don't worry, the ones you should bring are ready. You're really the one waiting.Your mom and I will follow, we just have to fix something at the company while you're gone"

"Thanks Dad."

"I love you. Son. "

" I love you too dad. You and mom." I said.

"Don't worry about Gulf, I know he will understand you too." I just nodded and hung up the call. I turned around and restarted the engine and went straight to the airport.

I'm worried about grandpa. Although he has many grandchildren among his children, I am his favorite. Everyone knows that. When I arrived at the airport, I boarded our private plane. Dad is right that everything I need to bring is already there.

Even before we took off, I tried to call Gulf again but he didn't answer. I'm more worried. I'm still thinking about what the beggar said In such situations I should be by Gulf's side. I know that he is very scared. He is very weak in such things and can't think clearly right away.

I slept first. And Dad's men woke me up that we had arrived in Africa. When I go outside the plane, There was a black van waiting and I got into it. My thoughts are divided. To my Gulf and to my grandfather.

I arrived at their mansion immediately. They really expected my arrival because the door opened immediately. I immediately saw mamita, dad's mother, and stood up from the seat and immediately came to me. She immediately hugged me and cried.

"T-thank you for coming here sonny, Sorry if we bothered you. I know you are a busy person. But thank you very much and you granted us specially your grandpa's request." She said while crying. So I immediately hugged him and kiss her on his forehead.

"It's okay mamita. You know, I'll do everything for you all. But what happened to him? Where is he?" I said.

His always in our room. He will definitely recover, but he said, he will get better if you are here with him. You know that you are his only favorite grandchild even though we have many grandchildren." I just nodded and I follow grandma on upstairs where is grandpa is.

*Knock*knock*  "Honey, your sonny is here. Won't you be happy?" We were surprised when the door suddenly opened and he suddenly came out. He frowned and immediately hugged me.

"Omygod! You're really here. I'm not dreaming right?" He moved away from me and looked at my face. "Ahhh... My favorite sonny is here!" Then he hold my cheeks with his eyes full of joy. "I waited for you for so long. Thank God that my wish came true. Come in." I immediately looked at grandma and she just nodded at me.

"I'll just prepare you something to eat." And she left. I entered their room and Sitting on the bed. Grandpa just followed and did the same.

"Dad told me, you don't want to send to the hospital, until I arrive. I'm here, so let's go. Weak creatures are not allowed in this family." I said jokingly. Grandpa immediately laughed.