Chapter 16

"YES IM JEALOUS. SO MUCH. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

Mew was surprised by what Gulf said. he looks at him. But Gulf averting gaze.

"What did you said? C-can you repeat that? You're jealous? To whom? To Tar? Why?" Mew said as his smile visible to his face.

Gulf turned away.  "F-forget about it. get out of my room, Im going to sleep. I'm tired." He said.

"No. Gulf face me." Mew said as he He grabbed Gulf's arm. Gulf bow his head. Mew lifted Gulf's chin so they could look at each other

"You don't need to be jealous. I'm already Yours." Mew said while smiling. Gulf's eyes suddenly widened because of this.

"H-huh?"

Mew hugged Gulf Tightly. Gulf hugged him too. Mew let go of the hug and looked at Gulf with a smile.

"Like what I've said. You don't need to be jealous to Tar or to anyone. Because in the first place. I'm already Yours and You're mine."

Gulf doesn't know how he feels. His face was getting hot and his heart was beating fast.

"W-what d-do you mean?" gulf stammered.

Mew shook his head. "you will  know at the right time. are you still mad at me?" Gulf nodded. "Tssk... Such a possesive best friend. Come here I want to sleep too. Let's sleep." Gulf agree and they lay down. Gulf resting his head on Mew's chest. and Mew hugged Gulf.

"Why are you jealous?"Mew asked.

Gulf looked at him and pout.  So Mew squeezed Gulf's fat cheek.

"Ouch...it hurts." And Gulf caressed it.

"You're so cute. I want to eat you." Gulf immediately got up from lying down.

"W-what did you say?"Gulf said shocked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA You're funny. Just a joke of course. We are too young for such a role."  Then he again pulled Gulf to lay down from him.

"Let's sleep. what are you saying. I will report you to your daddy"

"So tell me. Why?"

"I don't"

He just smile and didn't force to ask Gulf again because he could really feel its drowsiness. So he just hugged it and kissed it on the forehead. as long as it matters that he has an impact on Gulf.

-----------

in the evening, while they were eating dinner, art hurried to approach them.

"where is Tar? he's going to the hospital with you, isn't he?" Art asked Gulf.

"he was with us on the way to the hospital, and when we finally see the situation of  Mama, Dada ordered us that we need go home, but before that we went to the Mall with Antie Marites to eat when suddenly a man introduced himself as your friend." Gulf Explain. "He took Tar with him because he said you were sending him to your Rest house in Batangas. so Tar immediately went with him because he hadn't been able to go for a long time." Gulf added. 

"By the way Uncle, Joss seems to be his name when he introduced us earlier." Kira said. Art grabbed his hair in horror. because Joss is already holding Tar.

"We wouldn't have sent him to that Joss, but when he showed us your text with him, then I trusted him. and I also memorized your number listed on his contact so i really think you ordered him." Marites also explained that he had just arrived with a cake they had bought at the mall.

Art just nodded and hurried out of the kitchen and ran out of the mansion, immediately got in the car and he quickly turned it on.

They looked at each other because of the incomprehensible expression on Art's face.
they were all surprised but they just let it go and continued eating. Mew was just smiling looking at Gulf.

it is not safe in the eyes of those around them. especially gab who faked a cough.

"Just stare slowly, my older brother might melt." Gab tease. Gulf look at him lazily.

"What are you saying?" Gulf said.

"You know brother, don't pretend. You know what I mean."

"You know, just eat quietly there. You start again."Gulf said.

mew just ignored the sibling quarrel and focused on adding food to gulf's plate.

"Finished that....." mew didn't finish what he was going to say when suddenly the car horn blew. so they immediately stood up.

"Mama!" they immediately saw Type and hugged. Type just smiled at them and kissed them one by one.

Mew noticed that his eyes were swollen.

"are you alright sir? why are your eyes swollen?" Type just smiled and nodded.

" I'm fine son. thank you for taking care of this child of mine. it's good that you handled your husband?" Type teasingly Gulf.

"ma! what are you saying?" Gulf protest. type just laughed.

"It's Just a joke. So  have you eaten?"

" we were just eating when you came. come on and join us. Are you okay now?." type shooked.

"I just finished eating too. and yes I'm fine now. The doctor said I'll just rest for a while.and  Kira my baby?" Kira just nodded.

"I'll take care of them ma, rest first okay?"  Type nodded and hugged his children.

"Where's Dada mama?" Gab said.

Yangyi and Kritpat looked at each other. And also Type That immediately spoke.

"Your dad just took care of something. But he will also come home later."

"what happened to you mama? why does you seem to be crying?" Gulf asked. their grandmother shook her head.

" your mom is just tired. so give him a rest first. continue your eating. I'll take care of your mom. is it clear?"

"Okay mama, Mamala and papalo. Good night."

"Good night Guys."

When Type went up to the room, they went to the table again to continue their meal.

"do you think something bad happened when we left the hospital earlier?

" Why are you asking me? am i with them all day?"

"why are you so mean to me?"

"Because of your noise. just eat. Because I'm sleepy. I want to sleep."

"But we just woke up, will you sleep again?"

"go home. If you want. you are so talkative."

"nothing will stop. It's a fight between a couple." Said Gab while chewing bacon. Gulf looked at him sharply.

"It's Just a joke. All right, just eat. Oh! More bacon. To cool your head."

"What does bacon have to do with cooling the head?" Grace asked.

"I don't even know why I said that. Hahaha let's just eat. And maybe our tiger here, Gulf kirigun will stab us all."  They all laughed. So when Gulf looked at Mew, he suddenly fell silent and ate some rice.

"You want more?" He asked. Gulf rolled his eyes and continue to what he eat.